Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers sent. So happy to hear the report this morning!

Comment

Checking back in this morning. Courtney keep fighting girl! You got this.

Jenny as other have said you are truly a God send for Courtney and make sure you remind her of that when all this is over [emoji6]

Continued prayers.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

More prayers, thank you for all the updates, Jenn and Brandon.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Morning update.... Well no surprise here but she had a hard time breathing throughout the night. They are putting her back on the Machine. Drs told her she is to weak and have other issue than having to deal with this.

Comment

Doc's orders! Follow those, Courtney, so you can walk up outta there victorious!

Comment

Still praying!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This update I expected

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    This update I expected
                    As did I...

Jenn, hog tie her and make her follow them docs orders. That's an order...

Prayers Courtney and Jennifer

Comment

Thank you Jenn for being there for our sister. We know this was an incredibly difficult for you, because you also have a family. I hope we can get you and Courtney to Bownanza next month, so that we can thank you in person. Keep up the great work
                      Bert

Comment

Prayers needed for Texas Tornado

Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Jennifer, if you are following along, please know that we are all in awe of you m'am. A real friend is hard to find in life and you my lady have knocked it out of the park for friendship to Courtney!! God's word tells us that there is no love greater than a friend who lays their life down for a friend... You have absolutely done that! You have put you whole life on hold and totally dedicated to seeing your friend through as deep and dark a valley that anyone can go through and survive! That is stuff that will endure the fire and put jewels in your crown to some day lay at our Lord Jesus' feet! On behalf of our Green Screen family, let me thank you from the bottom of our hearts for what you have done for our sister Courtney!

Thank you God for hearing us. Please Lord continue the healing. Comfort Courtney, Jennifer and Brandon. Give them some rest by bathing them in Your peace. It is in the powerful name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Advocate, Amen!

Praise be to God!!
                          Amen to that. Not only do I hope I have a friend like Jennifer, I hope I can be a friend like Jennifer.

Glory to GOD! This is all HIM! Let us all testify to this grace, this love, this miracle!

Comment

Still praying for you Courtney.

Jennifer you ma'am are an awesome friend and I know Courtney cherishes you.
                            Please tell Courtney she has to follow the Doctors orders (as hard as that might be) so she can get her *** 100% back to where she needs to be for her babies.
                            If y'all need anything please let me know.

Comment

more prayers sent up

Comment

Saying lots of prayers over here for these ladies and their families!!

Comment

Working...
                                X