Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crown gift set. Always gets open after. Win...win

Comment

Cast Iron Dutch Oven was a popular gift for ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you win an argument? Tell them to eat a bag of dicks. Simple as that. However, it is not enough to just say the phrase. There's something immensely special about physically providing the said bag of dicks along with your assertion.

You gotta be a prankster haha

Comment

Go to the electrical department at Home Depot and get a couple Klein hand tools. Best hand tools I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Took a globe one time and people fought over it.

Comment

[ATTACH]886465[/ATTACH]

Comment

I hear those designer rooster and hen sets are all the rage this Christmas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	da99dbd384bdc9ba90529a3d021d3e10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	308.8 KB
ID:	24522304

Comment

Go to Spencers and go to the back of the store. Everyone fought over the present I brought last time. Must be 18.

Comment

Isnt the point of a white elephant gift exchange to have some good and some bad gifts? Anyway, as a bad gift I like to bring an Obama coffee mug and collector plate.

Comment

We had one with our friends this past weekend. Some of the gifts ranged from booze to decorations. The best gift was a heavy box.... It had two cases of beer, Dos and corona and at the very bottom of the box was a wooden replica of a male genitalia bottle opener from Costa Rica (apparently they were everywhere down there). It was absolutely hilarious. Box got stolen a couple of times and my wife wanted some christmas tree thing that I had so she stole the booze and replica.

Go to my inlaws to pick up the kids and I tossed it to my sleeping father in law. He fondled it until he opened his eyes then he was hot like a dang hornet. It was funny.

Comment

I took a fruitcake to our party last week. It got stolen twice AND almost a third time. I didn't think that ANYONE ate fruitcake, much less actually liked them.

Comment

Picket knife is always good. We do a cheap white elephant gift exchange with our kids 4h group $15 or less. We went to 5 and below and loaded up for that. Them kids including my son stole the toilet basketball game several times

Comment

truck nutz

Comment

Pre scratched lotto tickets

MUST HAVE BACK UPS OF COURSE

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                                Serious gifts or joke? If joke go with these, https://www.walmart.com/ip/Subtle-Bu...Pack/106804486
                                I'm 100% going to use this idea. Just purchased.

Comment

Working...
                                X