Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Bull brother!

Comment

Awesome review to an awesome hunt!!! Congrats on the Bull!!!

Comment

Amazing! Congrats on a great bull and an even better hunt.

Comment

Helluva hunt and write up brother. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Because I'm getting a shoulder mount. Saved me a ton dead weight I didn't have to pack out. If I would have packed the entire skull it would have been 4 trips and not 3.
            Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on the muley hunt next year. I look forward to that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              Hopefully get a few recorded this week. Justin and I have both been on some epic trips the last few months.
              How do I find your podcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                How do I find your podcast?

Or just search

"Hook and arrow" on the iTunes podcast app

Comment

Subscribed! Thank ya!

Comment

I finally got a chance to sit down at a computer and catch up on this! OUTSTANDING! I've been looking forward to following along with this since you drew your tag. It's exactly the type of hunt I want to do, and knowing how hard you've been preparing and training I knew your chances of success were high! Congratulations on a tremendous hunt that finished with a nice prize!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Simply Awesome

Just got caught up. Congrats on your successful hunt and an incredible Bull. Great write up! I just got back at 12:30 this morning from an unsuccessful 8 days of hunting at 10,400 elev in Colorado. Glad to see your success!

Comment

What did the cost end up being for the onx app once you got all the upgrade needed such as private land, public land, etc?

Comment

Pretty sure once you buy the state it comes with all the map layers for that state

Comment

Those 3 heavy loads were well worth it. My elk literally filled up my entire chest freezer and 1 shelf of my freezer in the house. And oh my lord is it good [emoji15]

Comment

Looks awesome!!! Congrats

Comment

Awesome! Great write up and hanks for going through the gear stuff hoping for a western hunt next year and feel like I can get enough reading about people's gear and what works for them

Comment

Working...
                                X