Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Docs in the house?

I have a question if you can pm me thanks

Just post up your personal business so we can all read about it and give our opinions. Don't be shy

Comment

What kind of doctor? You might get doc may if you aren't careful

Comment

If self medicating makes one a doctor, post your question here and i'll give it a shot.

Comment

Lol Any doc I can as questions to. I been having a chest pain for about 6 months holding off going in since I dont have health care.. But its getting pretty bad past week. Left side bottom of the ribs and it goes into my back about the same place and hurts when I breath in..

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
            Lol Any doc I can as questions to. I been having a chest pain for about 6 months holding off going in since I dont have health care.. But its getting pretty bad past week. Left side bottom of the ribs and it goes into my back about the same place and hurts when I breath in..
            I'll help you since I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I don't think you need an internet doctor to tell you to go see a doctor. With those symptoms just go see a Dr. This isn't rocket science. Go get checked out. $100 Dr. visit will be worth it. Sorry to be blunt, but lots of dead people had those symptoms one time too.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
              I'll help you since I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I don't think you need an internet doctor to tell you to go see a doctor. With those symptoms just go see a Dr. This isn't rocket science. Go get checked out. $100 Dr. visit will be worth it. Sorry to be blunt, but lots of dead people had those symptoms one time too.
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
                x2
                X3

And get you some health insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                  this^^^ don't mess around with chest pains

Comment

If it's Not constant pain,
                    it "could" be a kidney stone hung in the ureter.
                    From your description of the pain location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by "DOC" View Post
                      If it's Not constant pain,
                      it "could" be a kidney stone hung in the ureter.
                      From your description of the pain location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      The past few weeks it is constant

Comment

Hell of a gamble my friend. Baylor Dallas for dinner if I was in your situation.

Comment

Yea if you don't care and just want to die do nothing.

If you want to live I suggest you go see a doctor.

I won't apologize for being blunt.

I was pallbearer at a good friends funeral who ignored the symptoms that you are describing but didn't do anything about it. He left a wife and two children and it still troubles me to this day.

Comment

Chest pain is GOD's way of telling you to go to the ER.

Comment

I had a friend that had symptoms similar to that. He thought he was just sore from splitting firewood, but after a few days had a massive heart attack and didn't make it. Chances are you don't have anything like that going on, but better safe than sorry. I'd get it checked out. Hope all goes well.

Comment

Working...
                              X