Looking for a good whitetail/hog hunt for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good whitetail/hog hunt for my son

My son is 4 and we have to hunt out of ground blinds. I gave up my season and filming his journey to kill his first whitetail, hog, and turkey. We are from Mississippi and looking for a good, preferably free range hunt. Really looking for a place for him to see and have a good opp. He shoots an excalibur crossbow and 30 yds is his max as of now. I have found a few places but looking for any suggestions. We have been after them here but its tough when you hunt public. Not wanting to spend an outrageous price on something. It will just be him hunting and me filming. Looking for this weekend till around tues. Thanks

Are you looking for a hunt in Texas? If so contact Mike Marbach at coaoutfitters.com. Great Christian outfitter.

Comment

Be willing to barter out some of our apparel, looking for something this weekend! He will be only one hunting. Thanks y'all

Comment

What areas of Texas? It's a quite large state you know...

Comment

Well looking at south texas/brush country area. Used to hunt a great place south of houston in brazoria but they quit running hunts. My son is 4 and is ate up with it, just haven't seen an actual deer up close while hunting. I have been looking at a few places but they do not allow crossbows unless disabled. Anywhere between Houston and san antonio. I found a place in del rio but was looking at something closer and that may offer discount for youth. Was gonna leave friday and hunt sat thru mon. or leave sat and hunt sun-tues.

Comment

Did you have any luck finding a hunt? I am looking for a first big game hunt for two 14 year olds. We'd like to bowhunt hogs. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X