Keith Johns Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
    thats just aweosme congrats. got any pics of your hogs???
    Although none of us shot anything huge, we returned from an evening hunt to see the carcass of a hog Keith shot that was easily 250+

Comment

Did you see any hard horned fallow?

Comment

Where is this place, and what is the website?

Comment

Comment

www.keithjohnsoutdoors.com - it is outside floresville.

We are going down on the 9 till the 11 - I am not positive but I think there are 2 spots still open for that weekend.

Comment

the fallows i saw did not have any antlers at all, they were some big body ones though!

Bill

Comment

believe there is at least one spot open for the may 16-18 hunt when we will be there

Comment

Congratulations, Lucas...glad you guys from up north had a great time in our great state. Come back again and welcome to the campfire!

Comment

Thanks man,
                    It was a great time and I can't wait to come back!

Comment

maybe this time next year we can hook up for a TBH weekend at keith's place.

Comment

Hey Txbowhunter

Anything I can bring with me from VA. that maybe you cant there? Have you ever tried scrapple ?
                        Last edited by jmm83164; 04-28-2008, 07:34 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Not that I can think of - scrapple? Never heard of it - please enlighten me.

We will have plenty of elk and venison to go around - and I am sure we will pick up a bunch of the smaller stuff once we get down there.

What is your schedule like, what time will you be getting down there?

Comment

I can't wait to go back. Mainly because Keith is such a great guy and we had such a great time. I know luke and I would jump on that spot in May if there were 2 (right Lucas? ). Anyway, you'll have a heck of a time. Personally I would like to get out there with a full crew and meet some other Texans. Keith has set one heck of an example for y'all to beat.

Comment

Scrapple

Scapple is a breakfast food its basically cornmeal with ground ham and falvored with sage and Molasses. Its an Amish thing. That and a big pan of Eggs and youve got got a good breakfast.

No Im not Amish Lol.
                              Mike

Comment

You have to admit its not bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X