Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd buy Colorado and fence it off.

Comment

And when I find out I won, I'm going to walk into work and do this.

Comment

I believe after taxes, the walk-away from the Mega is going to be north of $600,000,000.00.....
        I'd first give 10% to Israel then I'd buy:

1.) A darn good financial/investment attorney
        2.) 50,000 acres in Brewster County.
        3.) My family's original 400 acre farm, plus the 20,000 acres surrounding it.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
          Id buy a few high fence ranches and make them low fence again.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that’s good
          #makinghighfenceslowagain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post

Why take a chance of getting sued for all your new wealth? Just buy the company and trim the fat you don't like.

Comment

I'm going to have a bunch of my buddies show up in FBI jackets and ask the receptionist to page me. Make eye contact and take off running through the whole building. Let the rumor mill take over from there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                Id buy a few high fence ranches and make them low fence again.
                And then you'd get annoyed by all the neighbors setting up on the fenceline and shooting everything and re-HF the whole deal.

Comment

1. Pay off the house I have now and build a big shop.
                  2. Looooooooonnnnnnnggggggg trip for some international hunting and fishing.
                  3. Get a fully restored '68-72 pickup or blazer, '68-72 Nova to restore myself.

Comment

I will probably rent a van with loud speakers on the top and drive through my current and former places of employment and yell out for everyone to kiss my ***.

Comment

Gonna get my buddys $70K monster (driveway) 4x4 diesel truck and jump it off into the ship channel while someone records his reaction!

Comment

First thing is new underwear because mine would be dirty.
                        a small piece of beachfront property in Port A, so it will never get developed.

Comment

Easy, I would get a TBH sponsorship for my deer breeding business

Comment

Originally posted by SticksnStrings View Post
                            Easy, I would get a TBH sponsorship for my deer breeding business
                            Lol

I’d buy new socks without any holes in them.

Some of y’all have no clue how much $1.6 billion is. I would definitely not do without, but I can’t help but think about all the lives I could make better.

Comment

That's funny...I would call my bosses and tell them I want to invest in the company I want it to succeed...but then again, its a family business

Comment

1. Few thousand acre hunting tract in Texas.
                                2. Large hunting property in Missouri or Iowa
                                3. Fully outfit my current employer (Sheriffs Office) with new vehicles, latest high tech equipment, new armor, new firearms and a high tech training facility . Then continue to work for them but as part time.

Comment

Working...
                                X