No announcement yet.

Belize info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stayed at Tranquility Bay a few years ago. Had a great time. cabana on the beach for 99$ a night. It is very secluded and the only place to eat is the restaurant there on the water. We were a little scared about that but the food was excellent. After dark the bonefish, tarpon, and many other fish would come into the lights and we would fish till late at night. Caught snapper, bonefish, and tarpon every night. Great place to stay to get away from everything. Can’t wait to go back

Comment

Forgot to mention we stayed there for 4 nights then 4 night at Caye Caulker. Don’t remember the name of the place we stayed there. We went fishing there with Chasing Tail and caught a bunch of Permit in the 20lb range pitching live crabs on spinning gear- fun stuff. Also if u go to Caye Caulker u have to go to a bar called the split, rt on the water, good cheap beer and good scenery.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4074.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	24527093

Very secluded.....my Wife and I took a boat ride there. Our guides made lunch for us on the beach with drinks. Be very careful of the rum punch. It will knock you on your butt. We stayed on the south end of the island during our last trip. The first time we were north of the bridge. The north side has built up since the first trip we took. Plenty of good little places to eat at up and down the Caye. Find a local to take you on some snorkeling adventures along the reef. You can spear your own fish and lobster. I will be taking the Family back in two years. I have never been to Coast Rica. My In-Laws go for 3-4 weeks each year and really like it there.

Comment

Working...
        X