Where to get a suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get a suppressor

I've been putting off getting a suppressor for a long time. It's. Want, not a need, like most of my stuff. With all of the Las Vegas news and the NRA bowing down to the Dems right now, over Slidefire Solutiins, I figured I'd look into it. A buddy recently got his SBR and suppressor fro Pride Arms on Hwy-6 south of Pearland. I went there today and it's an empty store front. Anywhere on the south side of Houston to help with getting the paperwork done and purchasing a suppressor? I'm hating that I've put it off til now.

Call the Silencer Shop. They were extremely helpful with the entire process for both of our suppressor purchases.

Comment

Good luck. I'm afraid it's going to be next to impossible now after the Vegas shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Good luck. I'm afraid it's going to be next to impossible now after the Vegas shooting.
        Why? Nothing is going to change.

OP, Silencer shop and capital armory will do it online or over the phone and it is very very easy.

Comment

Silencer Shop in Austin was a very easy process. Did it all over the phone and mail. Didn't even go to the shop until I picked the suppressors up. Now sure how it will work now though.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Why? Nothing is going to change.

OP, Silencer shop and capital armory will do it online or over the phone and it is very very easy.

There's lots of folks hell bent of making something change right now. That being said, I hope your right. The reality is, every time a mass shooting occurs more and more folks are changing their opinions about gun bans, gun laws etc. We will soon be outnumbered at the voting booth if not already. Don't assume "nothing is going to change." We have to constantly fight for our gun rights.

Comment

There's lots of folks hell bent of making something change right now. That being said, I hope your right. The reality is, every time a mass shooting occurs more and more folks are changing their opinions about gun bans, gun laws etc. We will soon be outnumbered at the voting booth if not already. Don't assume "nothing is going to change." We have to constantly fight for our gun rights.
              How many NFA items do you own? Do you know how regulated they are? What happened has nothing to do with NFA whatsoever.

Comment

Capital Armory in Austin area.

Comment

And when the NRA changes its opinion from "it isn't a gun problem, it is a people problem" to "It is Obama's fault for allowing that deadly item to every hit the market" it isn't good for any of us gun owners whether you have a bump stock or not.

Comment

How many NFA items do you own? Do you know how regulated they are? What happened has nothing to do with NFA whatsoever.

Not gonna argue with you about it. Like I said I hope you're right. You keep up with politics much? The Libs are going after suppressors, bump stocks, semi auto rifles, and the NRA right now. Sorry OP for derailing your thread. I will give another vote for Silencer Shop.

Comment

Check out silencer shop close to you with a kiosk. Super easy and fast. I'm still saving pennies for mine.

Comment

I have 5.

The SHARE act had pretty good support until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                          I have 5.

The SHARE act had pretty good support until Sunday.

Just one for me. Don't know why he's asking. Not sure how thats relevant to what I said

Comment

Just one for me. Don't know why he's asking. Not sure how thats relevant to what I said
                            Because it's a highly regulated part of the gun sales. Very highly regulated. That's why it makes a difference. And freaking people out about "something happening" isn't going to change it. They already put in more regulations last year. More hoops to jump through. Can't get much more regulated. For the record I don't think HPA had a chance of passing. I hope I'm wrong there. Not arguing with you either Elkbowhunter

Comment

Texas Star Arsenal

Comment

Working...
                              X