Picked up a lease camper yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a lease camper yesterday

The wife was tired of me taking our 36' 5th wheel up there for 4 months at a time, so I found a new one. 19 foot 1997 model and in great shape. The fridge doesn't work so I'll be putting in a residential one. Gonna put new rubber roof coating on it, this one is dry and cracked. Overall I think it was worth $2,400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you got a Good Deal. Congrats on your purchase.

Comment

Great deal! That is exactly what I was looking for a year ago but it became apparent I was going to have to lower my standards on its shape or raise my spending limit. yours is in better shape than what I bought and was a lot cheaper!

Comment

Try taking the fridge out, turning upside down. Most likely has ammonia for cooling refrigerant.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
          Try taking the fridge out, turning upside down. Most likely has ammonia for cooling refrigerant.

I think it's an electrical problem. The light inside comes on but none of the lights outside (gas,auto,electric) ever come on.

Comment

Looks like you got a great deal
            Should be easier to pull than the larger 36'

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Good buy! What roof coating do you use? My uncle's RV has a roof leak and I need to help him patch it.

Comment

I have bought and sold plenty of Lease trailers, that looks like a pretty good deal

Comment

Ideal for a deer lease camper. Lowes sells some 6" wide Flex tape stuff to patch leaks in campers. It's very good and pretty cheap too. Everything looks to be in pretty good shape as well. You got yourself a very good deal.

Comment

Glad it worked out for you! I bought a "lease" camper from a TBH member on here and turned out I had me a $1500 piece of rotted mess. Yea and he was not willing to refund me any money and told me to SCRAP it and get my money back....LOL. I tried taking the high road and not calling him out but sure is hard.

Comment

i have the roof stuff for sale if you need it

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                          I think it's an electrical problem. The light inside comes on but none of the lights outside (gas,auto,electric) ever come on.

Do you smell ammonia? If so it's the cooling unit. If not it could be the circuit board. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                            i have the roof stuff for sale if you need it

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                              Do you smell ammonia? If so it's the cooling unit. If not it could be the circuit board. Good Luck!

No, I sure don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X