Going live in the AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
    [emoji23] well now she's on this site also... I've always been welcome to hunt it, killed my biggest deer here 4 years ago on thanksgiving (we had only been together for 3 months at the time!). And to be fair, we would like to finish college first. 3 or 4 more semesters a piece, nursing for her, criminal justice for me.
    My dad just texted me the same thing right before I read this. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Engage now weddings can wait a while! Better keep her she's a good one.

Comment

Thank y’all for all the good luck and congrats! I’ve been reading along but just got approved and permission to reply *

First bow hunt was sooo nerve racking but even more exciting when we knew he was dead!

Y’all keep rootin’ for the ring with me!! I guess he can’t marry a woman who makes him pass a nice deer on a bow hunt... but it makes it okay since I was trying to get a shot myself, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brudd1 View Post
        Thank y’all for all the good luck and congrats! I’ve been reading along but just got approved and permission to reply *

First bow hunt was sooo nerve racking but even more exciting when we knew he was dead!

Y’all keep rootin’ for the ring with me!! I guess he can’t marry a woman who makes him pass a nice deer on a bow hunt... but it makes it okay since I was trying to get a shot myself, right?

Congrats on your first bow deer! Good luck with the ring and school

Comment

Good thread...congrats and welcome to the GS.

Comment

Originally posted by brudd1 View Post

Congrats on first bow kill. Just give me a ring size.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
              Congrats on first bow kill. Just give me a ring size.
              Seems like TBH is better than match.com You have the right game plan, just the wrong lady. Go on your way.

Comment

Lucky lucky man. My wife enjoys the outdoors and hunting. She’s just not ate up with it. I like it that way but sometimes wish she was more on my level lol. Congrats on the first bow kill. You are now hooked.

Comment

Congrats on the deer and welcome to TBH!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on your first bow kill. Welcome to TBH!!

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
                      [emoji23] well now she's on this site also... I've always been welcome to hunt it, killed my biggest deer here 4 years ago on thanksgiving (we had only been together for 3 months at the time!). And to be fair, we would like to finish college first. 3 or 4 more semesters a piece, nursing for her, criminal justice for me.
                      My dad just texted me the same thing right before I read this. Lol

You got your head on straight sir!!!

GOod job

Comment

I forgot to pack his scent away stuff for this weekends hunting .... I guess that means 2 strikes within 1 week [emoji183]

Comment

Well, here y'all go! And no, none of you knuckleheads had any influence.

Comment

Well by god. Congrats young man! She sounds like a keeper!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                            X