• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
    Congrats. What dates for LA?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Looks like i got the same hunt as you gemini 11/16-11/20

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
      No luck on LANWR for us this time, also hoping for second draw.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk
      Good luck. Last year I was selected on the 2nd go around

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
        Wow. After reading all the stuff on the Garner hunt I’m supper bummed I put in for it. All my points gone and I probably will not attend the hunt based on all the reports. Sounds like the Garner staff are real pieces of work. Don’t really want to spend the money and vacation time on a “hunt” like what apparently happens at Garner. I’m more bummed about losing ground on drawing the palo duro hunt than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I wouldn't be disappointed about drawing that hunt. Where else can you get a chance to shoot Axis for cheap?

Comment

Devils River SNA Dan Alle Hughes Youth Either Sex Deer

My 12 y/o son drew the youth either-sex deer at Devils River. Does anyone have any advice for us?

Shane,

I sent you a pm on the other forum. I tried on here but don't have enough post yet!
          Last edited by Eberle; 08-17-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by philipolsen View Post
            Good luck. Last year I was selected on the 2nd go around
            The Laguna Master is returning for his 20th year...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I also got drawn for laguna and have no idea about the place. Any advise or tips would be great
              Last edited by Bowtech Shooter; 08-17-2018, 09:35 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by mudmauler View Post
                Me too!!!

Looks like the odds are real good and lots of game

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                  Well folks, those who were hoping to draw LANWR, you will get at least one more chance. I was drawn but I won't be able to go. Hopefully one of y'all will get it on the second draw.

I've already drawn a pronghorn hunt and archery deer at Richland Creek. That's all the vacation time I can spare.

BTW, it 11/16 to 11/20
                  Wow guess The new system is working good for you. You better grab a lotto ticket ASAP!

Comment

My son was just drawn for Nannie Stringfellow Gun Deer Either Sex. We were drawn for this last year and we couldn't make it. The young man that took his spot shot a 10pt. Ready this year!

Comment

I went 0-5. Pending second draw on all. Maybe there’s still a glimmer of hope.

Comment

I'm trying to check now, but it looks like the website crashed. It's telling me to "check back soon."

Comment

Y’all all suck. Hahaha. I struck out on all archery hunts. Granted each one is pending 2nd draw but we all know that’s unlikely. Good luck to all hunting.

Comment

Nice, my kiddo got Garner SP gun

Comment

Anyone get drawn for Powderhorn NWR?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Man don't I wish, been driving by that place for years going to POC and have seen some brutes in their. I met the man in line to take on the biologist duties the year before the state took it over. He was working at the Chap then I met him again when he was helping out on the Matagorda Island deer hunt.

Only 12 tags but it will be a good hunt. He mentioned needing to take a lot of deer off the place as it was largely under hunted and over populated. I thought by such talk they'd have good numbers of management hunts on the place.

Comment

Working...
                                X