No announcement yet.

2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was 1/7 today. LANWR Nov. 16-20. Sorry gbludau. Aransas will be a challenge for ya tho.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      I was 1/7 today. LANWR Nov. 16-20. Sorry gbludau. Aransas will be a challenge for ya tho.
      I'm still praying for LANWR. I need redemption on the bull that was saved by a limb! My trophy room is incomplete, as always! Good luck Gemini, you're lucky! 3 years in a ROW!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
        I'm still praying for LANWR. I need redemption on the bull that was saved by a limb! My trophy room is incomplete, as always! Good luck Gemini, you're lucky! 3 years in a ROW!

Hope you get second draw. It's nice hunting close to home, but was hoping to put the boots on new dirt.

Comment

Well folks, those who were hoping to draw LANWR, you will get at least one more chance. I was drawn but I won't be able to go. Hopefully one of y'all will get it on the second draw.

I've already drawn a pronghorn hunt and archery deer at Richland Creek. That's all the vacation time I can spare.

BTW, it 11/16 to 11/20
          Last edited by Palehorse; 08-17-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

My daughter and I got drawn for Nannie.

Comment

Wow. After reading all the stuff on the Garner hunt I’m supper bummed I put in for it. All my points gone and I probably will not attend the hunt based on all the reports. Sounds like the Garner staff are real pieces of work. Don’t really want to spend the money and vacation time on a “hunt” like what apparently happens at Garner. I’m more bummed about losing ground on drawing the palo duro hunt than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No luck on LANWR for us this time, also hoping for second draw.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for your generosity Palehorse. I'm not that nice, I'll quit a job before give up a hunt. LOL! Looking forward to following you good luck!
                  Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                  Well folks, those who were hoping to draw LANWR, you will get at least one more chance. I was drawn but I won't be able to go. Hopefully one of y'all will get it on the second draw.

I've already drawn a pronghorn hunt and archery deer at Richland Creek. That's all the vacation time I can spare.

BTW, it 11/16 to 11/20

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                    Hope you get second draw. It's nice hunting close to home, but was hoping to put the boots on new dirt.
                    Gemini, I'll trade you permits lol!

Comment

Got Laguna Atacosta for a third year, and also got picked for Aransas this year

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
                        i drew South Llano River SP exotics 10-30-18 never hunted axis before im pumped

Me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                          Won Latina Atascosa NWR Archery. Anyone have any experience there?

Me too! And I have a pretty firm lay of the land already! Should be awesome!

Comment

First year to apply and I got drawn!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by philipolsen View Post
                              Got Laguna Atacosta for a third year, and also got picked for Aransas this year
                              Congrats. What dates for LA?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing but more loyalty points for me on the 8-15 draws

Comment

Working...
                                X