Huge deal alert!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge deal alert!!!!

Get to your local Walmart’s! I scored a ruger mini 14 ranch rifle for 399$! They are getting rid of them. Also have weatherby vanguard rifles in 308, 243, 30-06 for 249! And ruger 10/22 takedowns wood stock stainless stee for 169$! All Walmart’s in San Angelo had same prices. I got the last mini 14 here.

There was a 30-06 vanguard at nort Bryant store. All had 10/22 in stock.

I just picked up the Weatherby Vanguard sporter in 243 for 349. Thanks for the post!
    Attached Files

Comment

Grapevine has Liberal Manager. No Guns. Yes Ammo though ��

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
        Get to your local Walmart’s! I scored a ruger mini 14 ranch rifle for 399$! They are getting rid of them. Also have weatherby vanguard rifles in 308, 243, 30-06 for 249! And ruger 10/22 takedowns wood stock stainless stee for 169$! All Walmart’s in San Angelo had same prices. I got the last mini 14 here.

There was a 30-06 vanguard at nort Bryant store. All had 10/22 in stock.
        Must be only some Walmarts. Called Tomball and asked about the Weatherbys and they said they dont have any on the shelf, maybe I missed it already. Montgomery said they are regular price.

Didnt ask about the 10/22 or Mini 14

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
          Grapevine has Liberal Manager. No Guns. Yes Ammo though ��
          Store managers have no say when it comes to their stores selling guns or not. Those decisions are made long before they start the foundation. It makes no sense to carry gun inventory and try to compete with bass pro in grapevine for sales.

There are lots of wal marts that don't sell guns based entirely on demographics, and not what the manager does or does not want to carry.

Comment

I’m in Brady about to head to Walmart now!!! I’ll let y’all know

Comment

Athens background check computer is down. They have synthetic stock 30-06, 308 and a wood stock 308 but it's scratched.

Comment

None of the Walmart’s around here sell guns!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Athens background check computer is down. They have synthetic stock 30-06, 308 and a wood stock 308 but it's scratched.
                  They had a 308 too but had a blemish on the stock as well, 243 is what I was after anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    They had a 308 too but had a blemish on the stock as well, 243 is what I was after anyways
                    Yup I put it up after that yesterday morning. Lady said the bolts from the other guns damaged it.

Possibly get more knocked off.

Comment

Brady has weatherby 30-06 for 249.00 was 458.00. Savage is 269.00 for 30-06,223,308.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Blaster View Post
                        I just picked up the Weatherby Vanguard sporter in 243 for 349. Thanks for the post!
                        That is a deal!!

Comment

How much does a Mini 14 run normally from Wal-Mart? I doubt they're having a sale on anything here but I'll check it out.

Comment

It will get scratched up a anyway but see if they will discount it further because of the scratch....what's the worst they can say???

Comment

Yup I put it up after that yesterday morning. Lady said the bolts from the other guns damaged it.

Possibly get more knocked off.
                              Originally posted by Winman View Post
                              It will get scratched up a anyway but see if they will discount it further because of the scratch....what's the worst they can say???
                              . I don't want it. There system is still down. They can't sell any guns until signature pad is replaced.

Comment

Working...
                              X