McDonalds Bigg Bass Splash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonalds Bigg Bass Splash

Rayburn April 19 , 20 , 21 any one else fishing it ?

I was until my company set me up for classes in Lafayette. Good Luck!!

Comment

preciate it there are more coming up on Toledo bend and fork in September..

Comment

gonna be a tough one right after the cold front comes through.... be safe on that water!

Comment

Buncha guys from my bass club are fishing it

Comment

dislike that tournament! (not that the tournament did anything wrong)- I Had every single rod, 2 tackle boxes and my entire worm bag stolen out of our boat in a parking lot near lake fork the night before that tournament started. Got in the truck and went home early the next morning when we found the boat broken into.

Hacked me off so bad that I never replaced a single item and quit fishing (other than in stock tanks with my son) - I was in college and didn't know jack about LIFE outside of hunting, fishing, beer, and girls so I chalked it up as a loss and never once thought about filing a claim on my parents homeowners insurance to replace as much of it as possible.

Comment

My dad won the oakley big bass at Richland chambers this weekend. Won a really nice boat and some cash to boot. Think i will have to fish the next one.

Comment

Any of y'all fishing give me a shout. I probably won't be fishing it, but I'll be in the area and down for a cool pop.

Comment

wish i could!

Comment

this has been a annual event for me and my dad and my cousins and our friends since I was old enough to walk ..kinda a mini vacation .. my son will be 4 next year and ill start him into it as well ... he already wants to fish every day

Comment

I am preparing to go, unless something stops me! This has been an event that me and a couple of buddies have been attending for about 8-9 years. I just got unemployed a little over amonth ago, so it is tough to justify but since all I do is hunt and fish, I think I have to continue my tradition, also.

Comment

I only fished on and that was back around 87 or 88. The guy that won it that year had been laid off from his job and had borrowed a small aluminum boat with a tiller handled outboard. Forgot how much cash he won that year plus a brand new bass rig.

Comment

not me but I will be at the lake

Comment

Working...
                          X