No announcement yet.

A personal letter from PETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She appears to have been respectful in her approach, why not be the same to her?

Read the book, verify someone its claims, and send her a respectful reply. Might not do any good, but it might be the right way to handle it.

Comment

Send them a letter back and tell her you already enjoy kayaking. It's how you get your shark baits out! Those folks are relentless. Have to appreciate their passion for what they believe, but they're so blind to so many things. I hope for their sake they're all vegan. Unless vegetation has feeling and can count time and recognize peoples faces as well. Oh the danger.... lol

Comment

Lol thanks for posting. While I wouldn't be a jerk (not that OP is proposing that he will), I don't think you'll ever change the mind of someone who thinks emotionally rather than logically.

Congrats again on the catch.
        Last edited by BlackHogDown; 08-07-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I think i would right back a letter thanking them for the book and be polite. If you felt the need to try to convert them send something without a ton of bloody pics that you know they would find highly offensive. It is very surprising to me that they sent a friendly letter instead of the normal over emotional craziness and at least appear to be trying to communicate with you in a logical way. Maybe they are trying a new tactic?

I guess what i am getting at is that i would go with the don't be a d*ck approach

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
            She appears to have been respectful in her approach, why not be the same to her?

Read the book, verify someone its claims, and send her a respectful reply. Might not do any good, but it might be the right way to handle it.

Seriously??????

I would not waste 2 seconds on reading the book or responding to some lunatic crazed shark whisperer.

He caught a world class fish on rod and reel and it died. THE END.

Congrats again POCO.

PM the details on the sale of your gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Actually they should have not bothered this man in the first place by sending him all this crap. I wouldn't waste my time replying to these people.

Comment

Best off not replying to or acknowledging these type of people, silence speaks volumes. Respect on her part would be not to send him a book. If you remember when he first caught the fish, there was plenty of liberal folks chastising him and his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                  You know what the hardest part about reading that book is gonna be....

Telling all your friends your gay
                  Dang it, the coffee coming thru my nose at the moment does not feel good. I shall have memories of this for not just a year, but a lifetime.

Comment

I would frame that letter like it is an award!!!

Comment

I actually agree with this.

Could be fun.

Comment

I wonder what kind of watch a shark wears so it can tell time?

Comment

The fish on the cover of that book looks sad... probably besties with the shark that Ray murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I actually agree with this.

Could be fun.
                            I concur.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              I wonder what kind of watch a shark wears so it can tell time?
                              No idea, but I bet it has a sealskin band.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                                No idea, but I bet it has a sealskin band.
                                #seallivesmatter

Comment

Working...
                                X