Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew my 2nd choice mule deer tag .

Comment

Struck out on both elk and deer. We hunted deer in Unit 34 for 15 years straight, and since they changed the NR tag allocations, we are 0 for 4 there. It's getting a little old.

Comment

No dice for mule deer or elk for me. Bummer. On to looking at other states...

Comment

Nada for me.

Comment

No luck!

Comment

Website is down for me. Is it for y'all?

Comment

Sight Crashed Before I could Look

Comment

New Mexico can KMA.

I have been trying to draw a mid level elk tag there for 11 years.

Of course I'll probably apply again next year if they keep the nonrefundable bit low, but I am considering writing a VERY strongly worded letter. lol

Seriously, outfitter welfare out west needs to stop.

Comment

Just like I figured, no dice.

Comment

Website down.!!! Was the not being able to add a license to cart legit or just some bs???

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                        New Mexico can KMA.

I have been trying to draw a mid level elk tag there for 11 years.

Of course I'll probably apply again next year if they keep the nonrefundable bit low, but I am considering writing a VERY strongly worded letter. lol

Seriously, outfitter welfare out west needs to stop.
                        I'm a resident, and I agree with this 100%.

I also think it's crap that they pulled NR out of cow tag draw hunts. That has made cow tags stupid expensive for private tags, and made cow tags harder to draw than bull tags in some units because EVERYONE puts in for them now. I seriously have a better chance at some Gila / Lincoln rifle bull tags than I do at a cow tag...and that's ridiculous.

Comment

No Luck for me, second year, keep trying..

Comment

No tag for me!

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                              I'm a resident, and I agree with this 100%.

I also think it's crap that they pulled NR out of cow tag draw hunts. That has made cow tags stupid expensive for private tags, and made cow tags harder to draw than bull tags in some units because EVERYONE puts in for them now. I seriously have a better chance at some Gila / Lincoln rifle bull tags than I do at a cow tag...and that's ridiculous.
                              It's like they don't trust NR to be able to fend for themselves in the woods and only care for hunters that have their welfare recipients holding our hands.
                              Last edited by flywise; 04-18-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I drew 3rd Choice 3 elk and Son Drew 2nd Choice Muledeer

Comment

Working...
                                X