No announcement yet.

Full moon foolish - live action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the stand. But they are rutting here so you just never know.

Comment

Good luck! I'm sitting as well and it's slow. I've seen a lot of activity in the evening but never pass the opportunity to hunt! You never know! Good luck

Comment

I'm sitting too. Saw a few at dark last night. Nothing but squirrels right now.

Comment

If I'm hunting with a full moon I usually go out after breakfast!

Comment

Not at it this morning, Have to be at work late morning. I still set with full moons, I just try to remind myself I need to stay put a little later. Good Luck.

Comment

I'm being aggressive this morning. Scent drag, grunting, rattling just seeing if maybe I can make one mad

Comment

I love hunting around a full moon. It's one of my favorite times to be in a tree. I always see more activity in relation to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Next property over is shooting up the place... hope a bullet doesn't come my way... maybe they'll scare something to me.

"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind."

Comment

Haven't seen anything yet, tempted to go look for the pig I suck last night. I WANT MY ARROW!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Too quiet here. Heard turkeys and pigs in the distance but feeder is a ghost town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                        Haven't seen anything yet, tempted to go look for the pig I suck last night. I WANT MY ARROW!

Exactly what I'm fixing to do! Stuck a pig 7:25 and drilled it. No blood last night so hopefully today so it doesn't start stinking up my area.

Comment

nothing... staying another hour, but already thinking about breakfast

"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind."

Comment

Late season when it cools off, I try to sit all day during the full moon. See lots of deer from 11A to 1P while everyone is sitting in camp

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Exactly what I'm fixing to do! Stuck a pig 7:25 and drilled it. No blood last night so hopefully today so it doesn't start stinking up my area.
                              I did manage to find some blood but it didn't seem worth it to tease through the dark after a big nasty she dinner was on the stove[emoji6]

Comment

Waffle House is sounding really good right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X