X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah! Yesss

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
      Agreed, this is definitely NOT a parenting fail. She took care of the problem, and nonchalantly called you during the execution! WINNING! I hope I can teach my little girl to be fearless and take care of business similarly.
      There's "men" on here that would have wet themselves in that situation

Comment

Don't we all wish the upcoming generation would all turn out like this? And a whole bunch of the antifag mask-wearing cowards would get their come-uppance?

Comment

Did you tell her you dont know what her problem is, you had a hoe in college! Hopefully she has a hammer and some nails to replace the baseboard.

Comment

I don't understand why her dad sent her to college without a gun. My dad sent me and my sister off to college with guns. Heck, he even gave me a S&W model 4006 for getting all Bs for my first semester. Cmon Dad, buy the girl a pistol.

Comment

Now that's funny right there

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was worried halfway through the conversation...well played

Comment

She has her own guns. But I would rather she uses her fists. She also has a bat she calls snake killer.
                  I need to learn how to post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                    I was worried halfway through the conversation...well played
                    x2

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

"We are still hitting it."

Definitely won the internet today!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                          Lol. Funny story. She should have used one of them $400 college books we pay for and stomped it to death!
                          How true. She took 2 back still wrapped that cost over 300 total. They offered her 6 bucks for one and 10 for the other.

Comment

You don't have to send her all of that stuff, she has a piece of baseboard. Way to innovate. And she called her dad to be a little sarcastic. You brought her up well.

Now get her a gun, hoe, and shovel. Then she can take care of any boys that give her a hard time, so she can concentrate on school.

Comment

Working...
                            X