Trophy Ridge React 5 Pin Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge React 5 Pin Opinions

What is your opinions of the Trophy Ridge React bow sights? I’ve looked into them, but I don’t know if I can trust them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going on my 4th year with mine. Had to flip the frame upside down this year after some tweaks made to my bow. Overall no complaints. Sight in the 20 and 40 is the best way to do it I think. Everything else falls into place.

I've heard complaints about leveling issues but I've never had that problem. Shot regularly out to 60+ yards getting ready for an elk hunt this year and it was more accurate than I can shoot it. Don't see a reason to change as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
      Going on my 4th year with mine. Had to flip the frame upside down this year after some tweaks made to my bow. Overall no complaints. Sight in the 20 and 40 is the best way to do it I think. Everything else falls into place.

I've heard complaints about leveling issues but I've never had that problem. Shot regularly out to 60+ yards getting ready for an elk hunt this year and it was more accurate than I can shoot it. Don't see a reason to change as of now.

How come you sight in the 20 and 40? Can you do 20 and 30?

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
        How come you sight in the 20 and 40? Can you do 20 and 30?

Yeah you can. I just do 40 because it helps you get it a little tighter. The 40 pin moves at a "faster" rate when you adjust it so it's easier to get it dialed in. It'll be more obvious when you're not perfectly on target. Would probably be even better to do 20 and either 50 or 60 but I've done just fine with 40. 30 works too.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
          Yeah you can. I just do 40 because it helps you get it a little tighter. The 40 pin moves at a "faster" rate when you adjust it so it's easier to get it dialed in. It'll be more obvious when you're not perfectly on target. Would probably be even better to do 20 and either 50 or 60 but I've done just fine with 40. 30 works too.

That makes sense. Anyone else out there use this sight?

Comment

I do. Don’t Think I want to go back to a regular sight, this sight makes it very easy and convenient to get all your bow sighted in

Comment

I've had 1 for a few years now and love it.

Comment

I have one on my bow. Great sight!

Comment

Its dead on out to 60 but my 20 and 30 are real close together so im thinking of going with single pin.

Comment

I have the React V5 and love it.

Comment

I have the react one and love it. Sighted in at 20 and 40, then went straight to 90yd. It was dead on.

Comment

I put one on my new Halon this year.

After owning about 10 other bow sights over the past 20 years - I found my new favorite.

Comment

I have one on my E35. Did 5he same and sighted 20 and 40. 60 is dead on if I do my part. Used it the last 3 years. Been a great sight. The only drawback I have is the pins should be a little smaller. At 50 and 60 yards, it'll cover the entire bullseye.

Comment

I have the React 1 single pin with the .010 and I love it. I sighted mine in at 20 and 40 and I'm good out to 100. I would never take that shot on an animal (maybe a pig), but it's fun to shoot targets at 100. I was really skeptical at first, but it does work.

Comment

I have a react one. Bought an NIB older model off of ebay. I sighted it in at 20, and fine tuned it at 40. Then instantly hit my target at 100 yards. 50 was as far as I had ever shot before that. I am way impressed with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X