Deal alert Game Cam- Midway USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal alert Game Cam- Midway USA

I don't have this particular model but the Browning Game Cam I have works very well.
    Attached Files

Cheaper than Amazon where its $77.40.

Comment

Comment

I have 2 of these cams. Both lasted maybe a year. Battery life sucks. Quality of pics were good. I wouldn't buy them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          I have 2 of these cams. Both lasted maybe a year. Battery life sucks. Quality of pics were good. I wouldn't buy them again.
          Good to know. Always good to hear from somebody that has actually used the item.

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
            Good to know. Always good to hear from somebody that has actually used the item.
            I was impressed at first. Could have been a bad batch. I have another Browning brand and it is flawless! I can get a full seasons use with the batteries on it. This particular model drained them every 2-3 wks. I still have 1 working but use it around the house for security when we are out of town.

Comment

I've got one going on it's second year. The pictures are just ok, but I'm using the same batteries I started with in August and it's still showing better than 50% battery life.

Comment

I was impressed at first. Could have been a bad batch. I have another Browning brand and it is flawless! I can get a full seasons use with the batteries on it. This particular model drained them every 2-3 wks. I still have 1 working but use it around the house for security when we are out of town.

What model browning has the good battery life?. We are in the market for a few new cameras after our 5yo M80XTs have finally died.
                Last edited by Smart; 07-20-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I had the same issues with the newer brownings. The old strike forces lasted a long time on regular AA batteries. However, I read that the new Browning were only made to work with Lithium batteries. So I tried some Lithium ones, and sure enough, the batteries lasted at least 4-8X as long. The cameras were going from 100% to 50% in about 2 weeks with normal batteries. With lithiums, those same cameras were still reading 95% after a month. Saved me from chunking a few good cameras figuring that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    What model browning has the good battery life?. We are in the market for a few new cameras after our 5yo M80XTs have finally died.
                    Strike Force. Believe I paid $99. Midway has them for $120 right now.

I just had one of my M80s crap out on me last week. 4 yrs of life. Battery corroded and ate up the insides. I tried fixing it but no luck.

I am very impressed with Moultries line of cameras. I need to sell all I have and upgrade to all the same model. I have a good mix right now Covert, Moultrie, Browning, and Stealth.
                    Last edited by Antlers86; 07-20-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                      I had the same issues with the newer brownings. The old strike forces lasted a long time on regular AA batteries. However, I read that the new Browning were only made to work with Lithium batteries. So I tried some Lithium ones, and sure enough, the batteries lasted at least 4-8X as long. The cameras were going from 100% to 50% in about 2 weeks with normal batteries. With lithiums, those same cameras were still reading 95% after a month. Saved me from chunking a few good cameras figuring that out.
                      I will have to try that out!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I have 5 now that I have bought over the last 2 years. Most recent cam I bought was the strike force pro hd. The others are last years strike force models and a dark ops I believe. I love them all, they take great pictures and really good video. They will go all season with one set of lithium batteries.
                        I usually buy from trailcampro.com they have good reviews and warranty.

Comment

I’ve got 2 of these. Battery life ain’t bad... but I’m in east Texas so 150-250 pics a month is high volume. Set on a feeder may be an issue

As far a pic quality.... Michael j Fox could draw you a better picture with an etch-o-sketch than these take. Night pics are basically useless

Comment

Strike Force. Believe I paid $99. Midway has them for $120 right now.

I just had one of my M80s crap out on me last week. 4 yrs of life. Battery corroded and ate up the insides. I tried fixing it but no luck.

I am very impressed with Moultries line of cameras. I need to sell all I have and upgrade to all the same model. I have a good mix right now Covert, Moultrie, Browning, and Stealth.

My buddy and I are running 4 M-80XTs and are on solar. Also 4 years. 1 of his crapped out this weekend and one of mine is starting to have whiteout night pics so its time to start doing all the research again...

With all the problems I had with the early Moultrie cameras, these were **** good, but I'm still hesitant to consider them..

Comment

I bought one of the Ops last year and the pics at night suck. Strike force are the only way to go. Watch for them to get near $100 and ill buy a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X