Saying goodbye to Harley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying goodbye to Harley.

I have a 3:00 appointment today to have my wife's Dachshund put down. Ol Harley is 16yrs old and is just suffering too much right now. His back end doesn't work too good anymore and now he hasn't eaten in 3 days. He can't control his functions anymore either. We got him when I was going night shift to keep my wife company at night. He's going to be missed.

I dread this day. Sorry to hear but sounds like it's time. Rip Harley.

Comment

Sucks, we have a 14 year old boxer and dread the day. Still acts like she is a pup, but know it wont last long. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Terrible to lose such a close companion, they are truly a member of the family. Try to think about all the good years y'all had together.

Comment

Sorry not a good day

Comment

I know what your feeling, it's sooooo hard ! And man there have been quit a few lately, enough I can't seem to keep the lump out of my throat, or the water out of my eyes. Prayers your way !

Comment

Hate that for you, Randy!!!

We almost put our 14 1/2 yo Golden to sleep a week ago. Vet kept her for two days and medicated her. She had horrible diarrhea, vomiting and would not eat or drink for 4 days after we got her home. She finally started eating a little and drinking; got a little strength back and has now made a complete recovery.

Comment

I just lost my female daschund last week....

It sucks...

My condolences...I completely understand

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Hate that for you, Randy!!!

We almost put our 14 1/2 yo Golden to sleep a week ago. Vet kept her for two days and medicated her. She had horrible diarrhea, vomiting and would not eat or drink for 4 days after we got her home. She finally started eating a little and drinking; got a little strength back and has now made a complete recovery.
                    About every 10 steps or so, his back end just collapses. Our living room is sunk down maybe 2 inches and he can't get up the step anymore. There is no doubt it is time.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      About every 10 steps or so, his back end just collapses. Our living room is sunk down maybe 2 inches and he can't get up the step anymore. There is no doubt it is time.

Thanks everyone.
                      Yeah, I did not mean to imply you should not, nor was I second guessing you. Our time is getting near.

Comment

Sorry for ur loss. I exactly how u feel. It's a very sad day when u have to put the family pet down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss...Dogs become a lot more than just a pet..Prayers for yalls comfort

Comment

Im sorry for your loss. We put our 11 YO heeler down last Friday. Hardest decision I have ever made.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Working...
                              X