From a boar to a bar, GRAPHIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a boar to a bar, GRAPHIC

Castrating a wild boar. Dude makes it look easy. Please do not watch if you are offended. I know this topic has been brought up several times on here. I never knew it was a small incision and popping the nut out. He cuts the tail to mark it as castrated.

Oh watch it to the end and be thankful it was a small bar

Most people consider Wild Pigs a nuisance and do anything they can to get rid of them. On our property, we consider them part of the ecosystem and do our bes...

Guy got lucky

Comment

That’s crazy stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Done countless young ones when I raised hogs in school and a few wild ones but never one that large.

Luckily that one didn't have much in the way of cutters.
        Last edited by Slick8; 06-24-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Done many hogs like that. It makes a boar good eating after they lose their shield and add some fat.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Done many hogs like that. It makes a boar good eating after they lose their shield and add some fat.
            I think he lost more then just his shield and fat

Comment

Comment

He looked a little to big to be cut guy was lucky he didn’t get a better hit on his leg !

Comment

It’s still a Barrow...

Comment

I cut every small one I can catch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The largest one we ever cut was about 125-150 lbs. his testicles were the size of your fist. He was not very happy when we let him go and latched onto my calf and I kept kicking him in the face with my other foot until he let go.

Comment

Good video. Guy is pretty good.

Comment

Been watching that guy on YouTube. He has some pretty good videos..

Comment

Originally posted by DeerMagnet View Post
                            Been watching that guy on YouTube. He has some pretty good videos..

I’ve cut plenty of show pigs growing up for the county fairs, but I still don’t understand stuff like this. These people are probably the same ones that complain about the damage they cause after they cut them and let them loose. Just put a bullet in it’s head and call it done.

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
                              I’ve cut plenty of show pigs growing up for the county fairs, but I still don’t understand stuff like this. These people are probably the same ones that complain about the damage they cause after they cut them and let them loose. Just put a bullet in it’s head and call it done.
                              Agree with you. When we used to catch them we would cut them. Now everywhere is so overrun with pigs around here, I just kill them.

Comment

Working...
                              X