• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pack The Disch!! #Hookem

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Yep, let's go 2-0 on 'em this year Ags.

First time EVER the #3 seed in a regional has the highest RPI of the group.

All top 4 SEC teams are on the same side of the bracket to get to omaha, interesting.....
      Yeah that is stupid they are just tired of the sec kicking azz and taking names the last few years I guess. So they will just try to screw them out of Omaha !

Comment

Can't wait! The Disch should be packed, atmosphere will be electric, and that ball is gonna FLY in this heat!

Hook'em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggy should have no problems winning easily with the highest RPI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone know how the longhorn tickets work for the regional? I’m Interested in going but the website is not giving much information. Pretty much just says 75 per person, seats pending. Is it a General admission weekend pass for the whole tournament if they go through ?
            Last edited by James; 05-28-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

U ags make me laugh. rpi has nothing to do with it in regionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                Man I haven’t seen a dancing banana in like 10 years!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  It does and it always has. It’s how the teams have always been seeded in regional and super regional play. Why do you think the RPI discussion has been going on all season?.....oh wait, that’s right how would you know, you only tune in when the post season starts. Good luck with Texas Southern, they’re no gimme, by any means.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      It does and it always has. It’s how the teams have always been seeded in regional and super regional play. Why do you think the RPI discussion has been going on all season?.....oh wait, that’s right how would you know, you only tune in when the post season starts. Good luck with Texas Southern, they’re no gimme, by any means.

It doesn't when you win the No.2 RPI conference!

Solid regional, win and advance. Is what it is. Better than Lubbock, no?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                        Pack The Disch!! #Hookem

Good luck sir!

Comment

Love me some good baseball!
                          Hope its a great series for both teams

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                            Once the first pitch has been tossed out you are correct, it means nothing. The committee has historically used the RPI strictly to determine the top 16 seeds. This year with the SEC getting 10 teams in and 4 host teams there just wasn't an option that included doing that and keeping it balanced. So they shuffled some things around.
                            The team that has the biggest complaint is UK. With their record and a road series win against Tech they should have been in.

Comment

Just say no to conference rah rah.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like TCU may be losing Schlossnagle to Miss St. That would be a blow to the Frogs

Comment

Working...
                                X