Bergara Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bergara Rifles

Just saw that Bergara is making rifles now.

Anyone shooting a B14 Hunter or one of their custom rifles?

Kinda curious about these too. I see they have a 6.5 Creedmoor chambering available.

Comment

Sportsman Guide is selling these rifles

Comment

Cabelas here in Waco has one in 7 Rem Mag. It looked and felt like a nice rifle. The fit and machine work was nice and the action was very smooth. The stock had a rubberized feeling to it and is pillar bedded.

Comment

looks nice, wonder how it will shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
            looks nice, wonder how it will shoot?
            The B14 Hunter is guaranteed SUB MOA. I am considering one in 300 WM for a new elk rifle but can't decide between it and a Tikka.

Comment

Steve from Steve's Outdoor Adventures on the Outdoor Channel is the only person I've seen shoot one. He seems to like them.

Comment

Buy BERGARA B14 online at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. GunBroker.com has BERGARA B14 for sale from thousands of trusted sellers.

not what I look for but here ya go...

Comment

Buddy bought one from Cabelas in Creedmoor when they first came out. He's VERY happy with the gun and has already killed 2 pronghorns at 350+ yards. First 3 shots on paper made a neat cloverleaf.

Comment

Buds has them

They look nice

Comment

Bergara has been making quality barrels for years. The rifles look really nice, if I didn't have a new custom from APR, I might try one.

Comment

Ed Shilen had some input with Bergera barrels. I've not shot a b14 but I've handled one it was very well finished I think for the money they are worth looking at. A lot of after market Remington stuff fits as well

Comment

Bump. Anyone have any experience with the b14 hunter yet?

Comment

My best friend and shooting buddy has one in 300 Win mag. Scary accurate piece, but it is light. On the bench it beats you up pretty good.

Comment

What's the price point on these rifles?

Comment

Working...
                              X