No announcement yet.

Kicking myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the buck I hope to see soon. Last year he showed up at this time and we counted 12 points. He's added at least 2 more. I think he's only 4, but I only have 160 acres and the neighbors are shooting a bunch of things this year.
    Last edited by Dusty Britches; 12-01-2022, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Good luck! That's a stud!

Comment

Good luck hope you close the deal on him!

Comment

Take your sleeping pad, bag, and pillow to the blind--spend the night.

Comment

We are seeing far better deer this year ourselves, 13" rule is part of it I know. Good luck on him.

Comment

I think the 13" rule has helped a bunch, but so has taking over the property next to us. They were letting everyone hunt and didn't care about the laws - brown is down type shooters. We are seeing a lot more does, fawns, and mature bucks since we took it over.

I saw a 2 year old 6 point on Saturday that if he survives 2 years he will rival this buck. He was already 15" wide and had some mass and height.

Comment

Originally posted by hallp82 View Post
                At least you're not kicking yourself for staying up all night by the fire drinking beer and not even getting up for the morning hunt...who could do such a thing??

Me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I've heard of this happening before. A buddy of mine told me about it.

Comment

Wishing you good luck on getting him. Had a real nice one come up from behind the tree I was in. Couldn't smell me, but something sure spooked him after a few minutes.

Comment

Good luck Tracy, that is a true stud buck.

Comment

Good luck, Tracey! So fun to have a target buck...or two!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                        X