This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football 2019 - Week 6

Bye for the Ags. They have a lot to work on before Bama comes to town. And welcome back, Ponies!
    My Flickr Photos

At least the Hogs won't lose this week.

Comment

Florida/Auburn gonna be a hard hitting affair! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got mountain aggy on the road...I have no idea what they are, or what their record is. It just occured to me that with Holgerson at UH, I don't know who their coach is...but I know they're always a pain to play.

Comment

Texas -11.5 versus West V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Frogs tied for 1st place and own the tiebreaker over KU

Welcome to this week of musical QB's!

Comment

Some win probability’s for everyone

View the 2023 College Football power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to having a curse free Saturday

Comment

#OkState RB Chuba Hubbard has been named the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week for the second time this season. Hubbard had the No. 1 FBS rushing performance on Saturday, finishing with 296 yards

He was held to 3.3 ypc versus Texas, he averages 9.0 ypc versus everyone else they played.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    #OkState RB Chuba Hubbard has been named the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week for the second time this season. Hubbard had the No. 1 FBS rushing performance on Saturday, finishing with 296 yards

He was held to 3.3 ypc versus Texas, he averages 9.0 ypc versus everyone else they played.

He ain't messing around!!![emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring on Saturday! I'll be down at POC. Bay fishing in the morning, CFB in the afternoon(I think UT vs Mountain aggy is 2.30pm?),gigging flounder that night and sleep in Sunday morning and come home.

Comment

We cracked the Top 25 for the second time this year. Not sure we are there yet with a young team. I think I have already admitted I was wrong on the Herm hire. He is doing good work with a very young team and a true freshman qb who looks to have a bright future. Ill be in Tempe for the Wash St game and hope we can get a W.

Comment

Will Auburn be Bama's biggest threat this year during conference play? Defense is tough and the freshman qb will have a couple more months of college football under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                            Will Auburn be Bama's biggest threat this year during conference play? Defense is tough and the freshman qb will have a couple more months of college football under his belt.
                            Could be but my bet is on LSU with the Senior QB. LSU will score a lot of points on Bama.

Comment

Go Horns! Hook'em

Comment

Working...
                              X