Official 2019 Astros ALDS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Eff the mlb and its post season day games for the best team in the league.
    You're mad that they didn't put that absolute butt whooping on the prime time slot? They got embarrassed today, so I'm glad it was hard to watch. I bet tomorrow they rally and destroy them though. They looked flat today.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
      You're mad that they didn't put that absolute butt whooping on the prime time slot? They got embarrassed today, so I'm glad it was hard to watch. I bet tomorrow they rally and destroy them though. They looked flat today.
      Its absolutely ridiculous that the best team in major league baseball has a day game in the post season.
      It even more ridiculous that the next games timeslot will depend on whether or not a team that is NOT the best team in baseball wins or not.
      Losses happen.
      This is a straight up middle finger from the league.
      So yea..im a fan and i am mad.

Comment

Ugh!!! That was rough.

Comment

It doesn’t help our time slot when our opponent can’t even come close to selling out a playoff game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its absolutely ridiculous that the best team in major league baseball has a day game in the post season.
            It even more ridiculous that the next games timeslot will depend on whether or not a team that is NOT the best team in baseball wins or not.
            Losses happen.
            Rangers used to get the same treatment. It's because it's TB...and because the yanks are in it.

Still sucks, hate it for yall.

Comment

Verlandiaaaaaa

Comment

Losses happen.
                You mad bro...

Comment

Yes...i ....said....that...
                  Bro.

Comment

Losses happen.

Comment

I find it complete BS that less than 24 hours till game time the Astro's didn't know what time the game was....and it was dependent on what another team outcome was...

That is not right...and not fair to the other playoff teams....

I get it, its the Yankees...28 Championships...blah blah blah....

Comment

Springer will get going again. Remember how bad a showing he had in the 2017 ALCS just before winning the World Series MVP! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems odd rushing JV back for Tampa, who would the other option be?

Comment

Urquidy^

Comment

Urquidy likely to be on call for middle relief

Comment

Uuuuggghhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X