TBH members helping members. Free venison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH members helping members. Free venison

With everything going on, and people losing their jobs. I wanted to make a thread for anyone running low on venison to maybe get some help. I’d be willing to give some of mine from this past season to anyone really in need. I live in Votaw. If others would like to offer the same feel free to post what part of Texas you’re in. I know the longer this covid mess drags on the more people will need help. Y’all be safe, and God bless everyone on here.

I’m in Georgetown and have plenty of venison and red fish I’m willing to share. If you are in need, shoot me a PM. I’ve been in situations in my younger years where I had $20 to buy groceries for the week...it’s embarrassing and I get that. But, please please if you need help, ask...no judgement from me!

Comment

I got a little fish fillets I could donate if someone needed some

Comment

Cool thread
        I gave 20#s of burger to a guy I work with today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes PM’s are fine with me too. I’m not trying to get rid of old meat in the bottom of the freezer

All mine is professionally processed meat from this season.

Those of you offering up meat and fish please post where you are if it’s not on your avatar already.

Comment

Mighty fine of ya AC, for starting this thread. And the offer, as well as everyone else too.

I'll help someone out on groceries if they need it. Just send me a PM and lets make arrangements to get you or your family some. I don't care where your at in Texas. We'll make it happen.

Comment

Great thread! I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today I just wasn't sure how to say it. I'm in north Houston and would be willing to share what I have with someone in need. In fact I'll probably going to the lease this weekend and could kill some pigs if needed.

If I can help you or someone you know truly in need please send me a PM. I know asking or accepting help isn't easy, it wasn't for me in Harvey. My family basically lost everything in that storm and were blessed beyond belief afterwards! I'm very thankful for the help I received here and from others during that time and would love to do the same now!

Comment

I’m in Dallas and am willing to share.

Comment

I would be more than willing to help if someone in need is in the Boerne/SA area. It would give me an excuse to go stick an axis.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                    Great thread! I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today I just wasn't sure how to say it. I'm in north Houston and would be willing to share what I have with someone in need. In fact I'll probably going to the lease this weekend and could kill some pigs if needed.

If I can help you or someone you know truly in need please send me a PM. I know asking or accepting help isn't easy, it wasn't for me in Harvey. My family basically lost everything in that storm and were blessed beyond belief afterwards! I'm very thankful for the help I received here and from others during that time and would love to do the same now!
                    Awesome Doug! You are one of good guys buddy! If you run across somebody I will pitch in some fish with whatever you got. You aint far from me and you got my number bud! Just give me a shout

Comment

You guys are awesome!

Comment

I’m in Elgin. I am able to spare some meat and help out however I can.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Awesome Doug! You are one of good guys buddy! If you run across somebody I will pitch in some fish with whatever you got. You aint far from me and you got my number bud! Just give me a shout
                          Just trying to pay it back! I been in a bad way before and it sucks! I'll let you know if I hear of anyone.

Comment

I am in Forney if any one needs venison I have extra. Contact me and if is free

Comment

What a wonderful idea. Thanks to all willing to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X