No announcement yet.

Who else is overdue for a haircut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to have my wife buzz my hair this week. She hasn’t cut my hair in 15 years.

Comment

I’m bringing the mullet back!!

Comment

I definitely need one! I was just thinking about it this weekend. I might need to resort to some self-cutting soon, but that's a recipe for disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          The Covid 19 lockdown has me thinking I may have no choice but to cut my own hair.

If one good thing comes out of CV is that mullets are coming back in style.
          Joe Exotic ain't as crazy as everybody is giving him credit for being crazy.

Comment

Did a #3 about 3 weeks ago.
            I feel lighter and faster. Well, at least cooler!

Comment

Wife is a hair stylist. I Just have to call ahead and warn her I want a haircut when I get home.

Comment

I'm starting to look like a scrote!

Comment

Working on my party in the back.

Comment

Not too shaggy yet, but could sure use a trim!

Comment

My son, father-in-law, and myself got buzz cuts on the back porch the other day. Quarantine is a good excuse.

Comment

Butt naked on a toilet bowl with a number 3...been that way for several decades. Field mirror with vanity mirror for outlining back of head.

The trick to fading 1/8” to shaven skin is using an electric razor and a steady hand.

Sorry fellas...Mullets have already come back in 2008...and left again...we can do the Macarena again too.

Comment

I haven't shaved of put pants on in 3 weeks. I'm trying to go caveman.

Comment

Going for this look.

Comment

The gal that cuts mine operates out of her house. I have an appointment Wednesday and told her if I get pulled over on the way I'm turning her in to take the heat off me.

Bribed her with a pack of white claw to come by yesterday and fix my wife's extensions.

Comment

No mullets allowed here...

Last edited by Smart; 03-30-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X