Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
      Prayer Continuing.
      Prayers for you to my friend!!

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          They told him a shortage of surgeons, not beds. Who knows...
          My BIL is a surgeon at Scott and White and was told last week be prepared to not do any elective surgeries after this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
            My BIL is a surgeon at Scott and White and was told last week be prepared to not do any elective surgeries after this week.
            I wouldn't consider this elective surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
              I wouldn't either...

Comment

I had aa appt scheduled at md Anderson on Friday. I was told maybe a reschedule by June/July.

Prayers up for your cousin.

Comment

Sum'n ain't right. So sorry to hear this, WCB. Prayers for strength, courage, and understanding.

Comment

More prayers up. I think it probably has more to do with his after care and rehab than with surgeons being available to actually do the surgery.

Comment

Prayer that this virus diminishes so that any surgeries rescheduled can be performed in a safe and swift manner.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                        I'm not a doctor so I cant say if it is or not. It may be elective if they decide if it can wait a month. I have no idea. I was just mentioning what was happening at S&W.

Comment

I'm not a doctor so I cant say if it is or not. It may be elective if they decide if it can wait a month. I have no idea. I was just mentioning what was happening at S&W.
                          10-4. Crazy times we're in.

Comment

I hear ya

Tuesday it was imperative they do the surgery ASAP. Thursday it's "later". Just hope it's not one of those low chance things...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              I hear ya

Tuesday it was imperative they do the surgery ASAP. Thursday it's "later". Just hope it's not one of those low chance things...
                              Sadly if this Virus keeps getting worse the health care system is going to get wrecked. Health care professionals will be but in a position of choosing who gets treatment and who doesn't. Essentially choos5who gets to live or die. It wont be pretty. Hopefully your cousin gets his surgery asap.

Comment

Working...
                              X