1st bow on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st bow on the way!

I scrounged some $$$ and ordered a Bear Super Kodiak, 50# @ 28. It will be in the mail on Monday. Now all I have to is hook up with some of you experts and learn how to shoot right.

Congrats!

When you get your rig in hit up Ol Man, Bmacbmac, and Woody. They are all local trad. shooters. I am sure they will show ya whats up. If I am in town I would love to get together with everyone and shoot as well.

Comment

great choice! I love the super kodiak I have a couple and hunt a bunch with a 55#er.

Comment

Congrats, 152 Sumo, on your new toy! Like DJ said, connect up with Ol Man and heed his words. He can help you out getting started.

Bisch

Comment

Nice choice. Make sure you match some arrows to your bow instead of shooting just anything. Congrats and welcome to the fun side of archery.

Comment

Originally posted by troutremble View Post
            Nice choice. Make sure you match some arrows to your bow instead of shooting just anything. Congrats and welcome to the fun side of archery.
            Tom @ RMS Gear matched up some arrows for me and will be shipping them with the bow. I can't wait to shoot it.

Comment

Working...
            X