Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
    You upgraded that antique yet?
    Don't get to hunt enough to upgrade! Plus, that antique is shooting bullets!

Comment

Golden Triangle represent!

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
        Wish there were more people like Moose...
        There is. I got to witness that first hand. People from Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and SETx helping those in need. Just like Moose. Seeing something like that gives you hope about people, but we would not have known it if the storm had not hit.

A young married couple from Mississippi, she a nurse, him a fireman, helped me get IN so I could get to my family. Never saw them again, but they knew I appreciated them.

One of the most memorable times in my life

Comment

I'm just now seeing this.
          I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. Thanks for all the compliments. I'm Aaron, the short fella in the video that did all the swimming the night of the storm with Moose. He is one of my best friends and all we did was what other Texans would do for each other EXCEPT in an American Classic truck that has had a lot of time and money invested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
            I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. Thanks for all the compliments. I'm Aaron, the short fella in the video that did all the swimming the night of the storm with Moose. He is one of my best friends and all we did was what other Texans would do for each other EXCEPT in an American Classic truck that has had a lot of time and money invested in it.
            Well done hand!

Yeti has some awesome videos. I watched nearly all of them the other day. The few about some fly fishermen and women was cool

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to buy that guy a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
                Well done.
                Ya'll made us all proud. (Texans and guys with lifted trucks

Comment

Another reason I’ll never leave this great state is guys just like y’all!!

And that freaking truck... even for a Chevy is bad arse!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X