MCAC 2013 News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCAC 2013 News

The start of the 2013 3-D season is almost on us and Montgomery County Archery Club is pleased to announce some big new changes. The first change is we are at a new location, 18500 Trails End Road Conroe, TX. We had our work weekend this past Saturday. Thanks to a group of dedicated club members, the new course is set.
    The second major change has to do with standardizing the shoot rules. The club directors decided that in an effort to provide an atmosphere more closely related to sanctioned shooting events, we are going to adopt the ASA standards for classes. We are working on trying to set up an ASA qualifier this season.
    We are hosting a membership drive shoot on March 2. If you buy a membership at this shoot, you get a free round on the course. This event will not count towards awards points, but will give us a good chance to test the new course and get member feedback. We will still be hosting our monthly club shoots on the fourth Saturday of the month beginning March 23. A full schedule, directions and more can be found at our site MCAC3D.com or check us on Facebook.

awesome I cant wait to get this season started!!!!

Comment

Membership shoot is next Saturday, March 2. Come out and try our new course.

Comment

Interested. Not too far from Kingwood. Do yall have a trad class at the shoots?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

YES we do!!! so come on out

Comment

Good to here!!!

Glad to see some awesome folks havee stepped up to carry on what many invested so much in!! Way to go! Good luck with the new place and 2013

Comment

It's about 35 minutes from Kingwood if you don't get lost like I did. I group of friends and myself did quite a bit of work to clear the lanes and we are trad shooters. I will be a good course and Trad Friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_wildlife View Post
                It's about 35 minutes from Kingwood if you don't get lost like I did. I group of friends and myself did quite a bit of work to clear the lanes and we are trad shooters. I will be a good course and Trad Friendly.
                Great to hear. Can you get to it from 242 or do you have to get on 45?

Comment

Great to hear. Can you get to it from 242 or do you have to get on 45?

its one exit south of 242 off of 45 back in the woods

Comment

Membership drive shoot is tomorrow morning. 9 AM start. Hope to see a lot of new faces as well as old friends.

Comment

Looking forward to shooting the new course!

Comment

Thanks to all the folks at MCAC! Nice group of folks out there! Course was set up well.. Good prep for the qualifier tomorrow!!

Comment

A big thank you to all the shooters who braved the cold and wind to help us test the new course out. Other than a couple of muddy areas that need some work, everybody seemed to like the new set up. First club shoot will be in two weeks, March 23.

Comment

Working...
                          X