San Antonio Storms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio Storms.

I’m at 281/Bitters area. No electricity now and this for about 10/15 min straight. I don’t even want to look at my truck in the driveway, the roof or the garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.

I’m about 20 miles south of Houston and it ended up sounding worse than it was here. I do know parts north, east and southeast got it worse though from conversations with friends.

Comment

I had some slightly bigger in Hollywood Park. Apparently they were baseball size at the airport.

Comment

We are at 281 / Bitters across from the Silverhorn Golf Course in Hidden Forrest.

Comment

Wow thats insane

Comment

Blanco and bitters area, my neighbor had a window shattered! No damage on cars though.

Comment

I have 2" hail in Alamo Heights

Comment

We had marble size hail only in Alamo Ranch area.

Comment

Worse than the hail storm of 2016 with the amount of houses damaged.

Comment

My Sister had three windows broken out and hail damage to a truck. Not good.

Comment

we got lucky and it petered out before it got to us....

Comment

Marble size in Timberwood Park. Didn’t last long and not much wind. Looks like the worst part stayed south of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m 5 miles east of 281, not far from Timberwood. I don’t think we got any hail. I didn’t go out and look but it certainly didn’t sound like it. Lots of thunder and some rain, that’s it.

Comment

Crazy. I'm by the Marriott and no hail here. Just rain and a great lightening show. We watched the big cell move just west of us.

Comment

The roofers will be like out like vultures now.

Comment

Working...
                              X