No announcement yet.

Trumps Return Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a few less people showed up than the million plus that requested tickets. The arena looks to be only about half full and the canceled the outside speech due to lack of attendance. Wonder what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
      Looks like a few less people showed up than the million plus that requested tickets. The arena looks to be only about half full and the canceled the outside speech due to lack of attendance. Wonder what happened?
      I noticed the same thing. The upper deck looked 75% open.

Comment

I'm betting most who thought they would stroll in late are blocked by the "peaceful protesters."

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Is she black?
          No she is a BWW.

Big White Woman. Like really big..........

Comment

People are still skeered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The media will make this out to show Trump has lost his support.

Gary

Comment

Sounds like they got trolled

Comment

who cares...the man dished out 3 hours of solid trolling of his own to irk the media for the next two weeks with nothing else to talk about. His skit on the west point feedback was priceless. All you are going to hear about how his recklessness caused covid to spread, yet somehow no one showed up to even catch it & the masses will soak up both talking points contradicting themselves. Just focus on what those on the tube listened to & how it plays to the base. Attendance means crap at this point & wouldn't surprise me if they limited the count!!

The msm is going bonkers right now, just turn on the tube...it's a win for trump & attendance means squat. Wait till the next one. The man hit it out of the park & said what needed to be heard.

Boohoo...the seats weren't filled.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    who cares...the man dished out 3 hours of solid trolling of his own to irk the media for the next two weeks with nothing else to talk about. His skit on the west point feedback was priceless. All you are going to hear about how his recklessness caused covid to spread, yet somehow no one showed up to even catch it & the masses will soak up both talking points contradicting themselves. Just focus on what those on the tube listened to & how it plays to the base. Attendance means crap at this point & wouldn't surprise me if they limited the count!!

The msm is going bonkers right now, just turn on the tube...it's a win for trump & attendance means squat. Wait till the next one. The man hit it out of the park & said what needed to be heard.

Boohoo...the seats weren't filled.

That’s the review I needed, reception here doesn’t let me stream the YouTube speech

Comment

My Momma used to say "don't believe everything you hear."

Comment

Saw this on a FB group I follow. Might explain some of the empty seats. Idk 🤔
                        So don’t you just love it when a member of Congress proudly brags about cheating and being deceitful? Also the protesters blocking entrances thereby preventing people from attending a rally? Great work leftist liberal a**hats. 😡 Hope all the bs backfires on them.
                        Attached Files

Comment

If you believe anything AOC says, I gotta bridge to sell ya....

Comment

Haha, you so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Let me further my thoughts. Yes, most of the Trump supporters if not all are fed up with all the craziness going on. My concern is that it's going to take a lot more than just the ardent Trump supporters to get him re-elected.

Some of this issues going on now and the way the MSM reports them could play a substantial role in the election. As has been brought up before, another selection or two to the Supreme Court would creat a conservative leaning court that would undermine everything them Dems claim to be about.
                              Depends on what channel you watch

Comment

So AOC is happy that China interferes with our election process? Of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X