Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Bownanza > Bownanza 2011
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #51
cwbow
Ten Point
 
cwbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tomball
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

It was alot of fun, but Bryce was a heavy load to carry
cwbow is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #52
DrenalinJunkie
Pope & Young
 
DrenalinJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the woods-Magnolia,Tx
Hunt In: Nebraska, Montgomery Co., Colorado Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhica View Post
There is a possibility of starting up WasherFest. Details will follow in the coming weeks.
I'd be down for that............ well as much as I can be being on call 24/7
DrenalinJunkie is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #53
Bowhica
Ten Point
 
Bowhica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Magnolia, Texas
Hunt In: Llano-ish
Default

Might grab the wife and head up to Fayette Co. Res. to scope out some spots, cabins or shelters this wknd for the future site of Washerfest.
Bowhica is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #54
flufster
Pope & Young
 
flufster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Roanoke
Hunt In: Haskell county
Default

was fun guys...i need to practice up before next year so the other chris dont have to carry me so much...i need to look at building a set of the three hole boxes
flufster is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #55
manwitaplan
Pope & Young
 
manwitaplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Friendswood
Hunt In: Texas
Default

I really enjoyed it..... NOt / J/k

I am officially preparing for next year. I will have to get a hotel room and not drink so many frosty beverages. Clifton you made a good team mate.

I guess the Colorado County boys deserve a "adda Boy" but thats all you get from me. Next year it is on and even sooner.

Now that Chad E and SAC are 3rd tier players my sights are set on anybody that says "I may hit the board 50% of the time" (BlackCloud)

I am always up for a mid year game even may 7th if possible.

Chad I know a good chiropractor and once again thanks for the tunes and CONGRATS on the little one.

Manwitaplan
manwitaplan is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #56
manwitaplan
Pope & Young
 
manwitaplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Friendswood
Hunt In: Texas
Default

I guess I was not this determined................................ Maybe next year.
Name:  2011Bownanza_78.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  317.8 KB
manwitaplan is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #57
Bowhica
Ten Point
 
Bowhica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Magnolia, Texas
Hunt In: Llano-ish
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitaplan View Post
I guess I was not this determined................................ Maybe next year.
Attachment 225118
Is that guy in the blue shirt trying to touch Tracie's butt?
Bowhica is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #58
manwitaplan
Pope & Young
 
manwitaplan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Friendswood
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhica View Post
Is that guy in the blue shirt trying to touch Tracie's butt?
LMAO......

I just noticed that
manwitaplan is offline   Back To The Top
Old 03-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #59
Chad_E
Ten Point
 
Chad_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Grange
Hunt In: Colorado Co.
Default

Looks like he's going in for a closer inspection...


Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitaplan View Post
I really enjoyed it..... NOt / J/k

I am officially preparing for next year. I will have to get a hotel room and not drink so many frosty beverages. Clifton you made a good team mate.

I guess the Colorado County boys deserve a "adda Boy" but thats all you get from me. Next year it is on and even sooner.

Now that Chad E and SAC are 3rd tier players my sights are set on anybody that says "I may hit the board 50% of the time" (BlackCloud)

I am always up for a mid year game even may 7th if possible.

Chad I know a good chiropractor and once again thanks for the tunes and CONGRATS on the little one.

Manwitaplan
Great time as always guys. The compitition was definitely stiffer this year now that we had to play someone other than Manwitaplan and Bowhica.

A mid year game would be great. Hopefully whenever it gets scheduled, I'll be able to make it out.

Bryce, thanks, as you can imagine we are really looking forward to the new addition to the family.
Chad_E is offline   Back To The Top
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com