J. D. Cox Ranches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by footz67 View Post
    Not to bad mouth any ranch, but I have been on a hunt on these ranches and it is not worth it. Saw a few does and ended up taking a spike on the last day. Several stands close together and very poorly managed as far as the deer population. I have talked to many people over the years that feel the same way about this outfit, not to mention the 8 guys that went with me. Just my 2 cents
    I'm not defending this guy by any means, but seems to me you won't get much management for the price he is charging. Most managed hunts charge twice that much for a cull buck.

Comment

JD Cox = RUN AWAY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kellyg View Post
        JD Cox = RUN AWAY!!!!!
        Kelly - could you please tell me how you really feel?

I as an out of state hunter really appreciate these kinds of reports as well as the "I had the best time at the best ranch" type reports. While I won't base any decision of where to hunt solely on one persons report, I will give the report a lot of weight in the decision making process. Thanks again for sharing your bad experience.

Steve

Comment

This kind of information is always helpful, I know it seems like his operation is being bad mouthed but in reality it can save someone some money and precious vacation time. I wish that I had known this forun existed before I went on some less than desirable hunts. I have been to this operation and would never return again, nor would I reccomend it to my worst enemy......

Comment

good to know,what about this Oran Hill OUTFITTING?

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
              good to know,what about this Oran Hill OUTFITTING?
              Another place I won't waste any money on.

Comment

Get a rope!

Comment

THIS is what makes this forum so great....good info and honest user ratings about the bad news rip offs. I for one appreciate any opinions about the various day leases as I'm a newbie to this sport and lovin' it.

Comment

Working...
                  X