This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    Better drop #50 and secure #55 for awhile!
    55 has 4 more years under contract, I think 50 is good to have around, leadership and very smart, not sure about his soft tissues.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      50 is good to have around, leadership and very smart, not sure about his soft tissues.
      Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        55 has 4 more years under contract, I think 50 is good to have around, leadership and very smart, not sure about his soft tissues.
        Good on 55! 50 plays hard for sure. Just can't hold up. Needs to be the Lbs coach at some point.

Comment

Read where the league has fined Zeke $900K for not showing up to training camp?
          Is this true?
          If so then he is the dipwad of all time. How much more will he lose before this is over?

Comment

For all of you that are thinking Pollard is going to just be a plug and play the guy had 139 rushing attempts in college. TOTAL, in three years. He is far from the same thing as having Zeke in the backfield, having never had 80 rushing attempts in a SEASON how do you think that holds up to the workload of a cowboys RB?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Read where the league has fined Zeke $900K for not showing up to training camp?

Is this true?

If so then he is the dipwad of all time. How much more will he lose before this is over?
              If they get a new contract worked out, he will never pay a dime of that. that'll be part of the contract, to forgive his fines.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                Just checking in to see if Zeke still sucks and is replaceable by a 4th round pick who had a decent preseason game?

Looks like the answer is still yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I don't think you replace his production with one guy, but it can be replaced. Especially considering I have showed up to training camp this season as often as he has. If he wants to hold out during the regular season, then you are just replacing zero production.

I think I heard each game check for him is around $240k...poor thing.

Comment

One thing most all of us here can agree on is that as a good citizen, great player and an all around stand up guy and perfect role model, Zeke can't even carry Emmett Smith's jockstrap. And a whole lot of other Cowboys players as well.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    One thing most all of us here can agree on is that as a good citizen, great player and an all around stand up guy and perfect role model, Zeke can't even carry Emmett Smith's jockstrap. And a whole lot of other Cowboys players as well.
                    By all accounts, that is all true about 22....aside from abandoning his team in much the same way.

My biggest issue with Zeke is that he's holding out with 2 very well compensated years on his deal, so that he can be the highest paid back in the league. All the while knowing full well that every dollar he takes is less someone else gets, someone else who's made a small fraction of what he has so far. Which is saying in black and white that he's more important than the team, and he cares more about bragging about his contract, than winning.

I admit I may be biased, because I was against drafting a RB at 4th from the beginning, and especially against one with a reputation like he had. And I'll also admit that I've never liked him, or his attitude, and I just don't think he's very bright.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

I’d feel better about paying zeke it if he had daks personality, and I’d feel better about paying dak if he had zekes talent. But as for some of these players we have I’m tired of paying these bone head players that aren’t on the field for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        By all accounts, that is all true about 22....aside from abandoning his team in much the same way.

My biggest issue with Zeke is that he's holding out with 2 very well compensated years on his deal, so that he can be the highest paid back in the league. All the while knowing full well that every dollar he takes is less someone else gets, someone else who's made a small fraction of what he has so far. Which is saying in black and white that he's more important than the team, and he cares more about bragging about his contract, than winning.

I admit I may be biased, because I was against drafting a RB at 4th from the beginning, and especially against one with a reputation like he had. And I'll also admit that I've never liked him, or his attitude, and I just don't think he's very bright.
                        Sadly most of the players feel the same way, they have a short window to make a lot of money, I know we feel like we would not be that way, I wish I would have been in their position so I could make that decision. And don't forget, the players and owners voted on the CBA to allow renegotiating after 3 years, not taking up for him but I do see his point, but he has gone about it all wrong, or his dumb arse agent has advised him all wrong.

Comment

Zeke is still behaves like a child. Lacks maturity and any sort of professional behavior. Not even near average for a man his age today. Even his family is disappointed with him.

Hard to believe, but he has taken it a new level above Dez.

Comment

I’m not arguing whether Zeke is right or wrong or whether he’s a bone head or not(we all know he is). I’m just saying he can’t be replaced and the Cowboys success this season depends on him being here.

If he’s not here, we’re going to struggle on offense and the defense will be a little more stressed having to be on the field more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Same

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                I’m not arguing whether Zeke is right or wrong or whether he’s a bone head or not(we all know he is). I’m just saying he can’t be replaced and the Cowboys success this season depends on him being here.

If he’s not here, we’re going to struggle on offense and the defense will be a little more stressed having to be on the field more.

That’s you’re opinion. Honestly, the cowboys don’t need Zeke. He’s a luxury...

Would Zeke be better than the backs behind him? Absolutely. But, he’s not going to make or break their season IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X