Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patton View Post
    x2

Bit of a learning curve to the black diamonds because they have several feautures controlled by 2 buttons but they are awesome
    It takes a miracle for me to get the Black Diamond to do what I want it to do. That button system was 100000% designed by a woman. Way more difficult than it should be.

Comment

Favorite head lamp

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
      does it have a red light as well?

It has a green and red light LED bulb available for switchout. Just like their bow and gun lights

Comment

never had a problem with Petzels.

AAA batteries are cheap.

Comment

Rechargeable and bright. They also will come in Red or Green. I have 3 that have never failed me.

Boruit RJ-3000 CREE LED Headlamp

Comment

I bought a Princeton TEC Remix LED and really like it. Great for going to the stand in the dark with out spooking everything in the woods. Less than $40

Comment

for the money I love these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hl.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	24584322

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                It has a green and red light LED bulb available for switchout. Just like their bow and gun lights

Ok cool! Then yeah that’s perfect sometimes gotta use red light getting to the stand in the AM when lack of star/moonlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't use a light going into the woods. Wish I could help.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                    What model Fenix do you have?
                    Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                    which model do you have?
                    Mine is the older version, model HL55. The HL60 is an updated version, but the 55 is still also available. It is a brightness adjustable model from just barely visible dimness to daylight really too bright. It makes a great tracking light on the lower setting. The turbo bright mode to me is so bright, glare is bad on any surface that is reflective at all... like wet grass for instance.

For more than 20 years, Fenix® has manufactured the best and brightest Fenix flashlights, headlamps, lanterns & bike lights.

Comment

Well I went with the fenix hm65r headlamp. Should have it in next week. Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

Comment

My go to two lights are wicked lights and sniper hog lights. But also a big fan of elusive's lights also

Comment

I have the streamlight military head lamp. It's very bright spot or flood and can turn it down to barely lit. It has red, green and ir all in one light. You can also take the light off the head lamp and attach to a vest, jeans, whatever. Only downside is it isnt rechargeable. Ill find a pic or link shortly.

Comment

This is it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

It'll change your life. Legit!

Comment

Working...
                              X