Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is shooting the Montgomery County Shoot Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is shooting the Montgomery County Shoot Saturday?

We've got about 5 traditional guys from around here that are going to the Montgomery County shoot this weekend. If your not working or doing honey do's come on out and shoot with us. Chunky is going to be there so bring the kids but hide the wives.

I'd love too, but gotta work this weekend.....

Comment

To those of you with interest, Bob (Mojo) and I have lunch bet on the shoot this weekend. Never bet food with a guy nicknamed Chunky! My prediction is he is going to look sadder than that dog in his avatar come Monday.

Comment

Bob, maybe you can pull around a little cart with some snacks. It may just be enough to cause Mark to lose focus.....

Comment

where is it at ? does anyone have a map or website?

Comment

The shoot is 4 miles north of Willis. Take Sheppard Hill road west, turn right on Danville Road, and turn left on Blackland Road. The shoot is on the left. Signs will be out to direct you.

Comment

3-D forum says 11am-1:30pm California start. In the off chance I get a kitchen pass, what time does the snack cart start rolling?

Comment

I enjoyed meeting everyone. Maybe next time the weather will cooperate.

For those of you who couldn't make it out, the water was only ankle deep, (inside my boots).

Comment

Originally posted by broken arrow View Post
                  Bob, maybe you can pull around a little cart with some snacks. It may just be enough to cause Mark to lose focus.....
                  We had our shoot today and had a good turnout, even during the rain. We have a pit going with hot dogs, hotlinks and burgers. We have a 4wheeler running around with cokes, water, gatorade and candy bars. Our traditional shooter attendance gets bigger each month. Next month we have the normal shoot with the california start and we will also have a night shoot with Hogg-Lite. Last year this shoot was a big sucess and expect this years to be even bigger.

Good thing we had the 4X4 truck to help get people to the road.

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                    I enjoyed meeting everyone. Maybe next time the weather will cooperate.

For those of you who couldn't make it out, the water was only ankle deep, (inside my boots).
                    Thanks for coming out, see ya next month.

Comment

Rain and all I still had a great time. It was fun getting to shoot with both
                      Chunky, Tradag02, and the rest of the fellas. Chunky and Tradag02 are definitely as hardcore as me in sticking with it even in tough conditions.
                      Hopefully we can do it again real soon.

Comment

I had a great time today even if it did rain. Enjoyed meeting all you guys and YES I owe Chunky a sandwich and chips. But in the words of General McArthur "I shall return".

Comment

Maybe I can make next month's. Depends on how the All-Stars season goes.

Comment

Wow, that was interesting. It was a nice set up and the people over there are great. I am glad I joined again, thinking of changing the name to Mud-gomery Co though.

I was shooting well (for me), but still a couple of points behind Chris of course. I know I have never shoot in worse conditions. Soaked for sure and muddy.

I would like to say it was nice shooting with Bobby again, he is a heck of nice guy.

Thanks to Chris for the lesson and the hot dog.

Thanks to Bob for the sandwhich I will enjoy next week.

And a huge thanks to the guys who pulled my ol'truck out of the mud and got me to pavement again.

Lessons learned, why not have rain gear...just in case and never forget your rubber boots because you just never know.

Comment

Mr. Mark, I'd like to shoot with you again too!

Comment

Working...
                              X