Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning

I was at Sportsmans WareHouse yesterday and was looking at their ColdSteel Knives and was looking at this one called a Kudu with a weird locking mechanism and heres what happened!!!!

Stay away from the ColdSteel Kudu knife it is a very dangerous knife!!!!! Yall can laugh if ya want everyone else has!!! One said order tha catalogue it wont cut you, or maybe a butterknife would suit you better.
    PAul

Looks like it was sharp right out of the box. I hope that you opened it before it started cutting.

Comment

Clean your keyboard!!

Comment

neosporin and bandaid

Comment

Reckon you'll listen to the demo video now huh!!!

Comment

This morning the sporting goods store called me and agreed that was a poorly made knife and very hard to close and that if I submitted the bills they would help me with them.
            Later today I was driving from a customers and was behind a car to make a right turn and as I rolled forward he stops his turn and I bumped his car, and he gets out of his car with reefer smoke in haul and said I did all this damage to his bumper. It took a while for the cop show up so the victim of my car wreck decides to finish off his can of Malt Liquor and throw it into the ditch next to us!!! I was shocked he did this where I could see it. The cop showed up and he was a man of negative stature and he was in shape if you call round a shape. He would of made Napolean envious with his outlook on affirmitive action and was positive that I was rich cause I lived in Boerne. But I told him what I knew of this reefer and Malt Liquor incident and Old English 800 was forgotten today and it looks like I will be paying for the repair of someones drunk dings.
            So yesterday I was a victim today an assailant and this evening I turned into a hero. I was leaving my last customers house in Tapatio Springs and this MILF was on a Harley in front of me with her pre teen daughter, an approach was made to this low water crossing that a stream trickled across! Apparently the creek left a very slippery sludge of moss, this young girl was thrown from the Hawg as it fishtailed and her mom ended up in the creek with the motorcycle on top of her. Was she at risk for drowning?? Well if it would of been raining!! She was up to her chest in water, she was commando. I did what any hero would do I saved her from the creek water.But she did not even give her rescuer a kiss!!! Oh well lifes a peach and today it gave me cobbler!!! Yum

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
              ... she was commando ...
              Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
              Oh well lifes a peach and today it gave me cobbler!!! Yum

Sounds like today life was a fruit, and gave you a peach!

Comment

Wow! Sounds like you had one heck of a day. Tomorrow/today will be better for sure.

As for the knife, I have a relatively new Leatherman lockblade knife and the first 4-5 times I closed it, I cut my thumb deeply (not enough for stiches, though). Made me very cautious each time I close it now.

Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                X