Crow Creek Black Feather Longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Below is a pic of my new Crow Creek Black Feather T/D longbow. The bow is 62", 51#@28" and is a great shooting bow. It is built by Elmer Patton of Forrest City, AR.

Bill
    Last edited by WildmanSC; 06-12-2007, 10:52 AM.

Another pic:

Bill

Comment

Three more pics:

Bill

Comment

Beautiful bow man, hope you have good luck with her this season.

Comment

Beautiful bow. I have heard alot of good things about Crow Creek lately. Have fun with it!

Comment

Thanks! I'm having fun learning the bow. It is a very easy bow to shoot. The grip fits my hand to a T!

I've been looking for a longbow I could shoot consistently for the better part of 7 years. I've finally found one. If I listed the longbows I've owned and shot, it would be a who's who of the main stream bowyers of today. There's a few who I haven't had the privilege of shooting, yet, but the list is short.

Bill

Comment

nice bow Bill. When you get ready to sell her, post it here first!

Comment

Say What

Originally posted by broken arrow View Post
                nice bow Bill. When you get ready to sell her, post it here first!
                Maybe I'll trade with you for your Blacktail, if it is in the 47-51# range!

Actually, this one has found a home. I may get another set of limbs for it, around 45-47#.

Bill

Comment

Very Nice Wildman tell Clent and Judy Hello and if they are buy San Antonio I have some ammo that belongs to them

blessings

Comment

Working...
                  X