No announcement yet.

To the poachers in the Mineola hog and varmit hunt:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long, long run for a short jump followed by a trip into a pile of dog poo.

Comment

"What's taking so long for him to update the story?"

"Sorry, guys. I stapled my balls to the toilet seat again."

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        I apologize to them. Was told by landowner, nobody had permission to be there or hunt before all this started. I found person responsible and landowner flipped story. Could have been avoided all together there. I did what I told him I would do and he never said “oh yea by the way”. Didn’t figure I’d follow through I guess. I never said I put nails anywhere or anywhere landowner or cattle would be.

He had no clue my trap was there and baited the day before. I did what I still feel was right, but feel very misinformed.
        We're just busting your balls man. A lot of us would have handled it the same way.

Comment

So, you’re saying there was some mis-communication and after talking it thru, everything came out ok in the end?

This is very un-TBH and we don’t understand.

Comment

yeah sorry about the mix up man. by chance, were those guys following the thread, and hoping you would nail the poachers?

Comment

Sounds like an owner you can’t trust and you need to get off that lease. Let us know owners contact info after you do so [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So both groups had permission to hunt??? I heard Wood County sheriifs office responding code in reference to shots fired

A report was taken for deadly conduct and criminal tresspass w/firearm.

Is the other group on TBH???

Comment

I'm glad I didn't wait for an update last night. I may just write off "in progress" threads altogether.

I had a landowner call me one NIGHT about poachers on his property. I go there in maybe 15 minutes, landowner had gone ahead to find them. I found "poachers" truck and it belonged to a fella that did not poach, was as honest a coon hunters as there is. As I'm looking at the truck I hear a shot down the road and hurry towards that location. I meet the "poacher" walking out, white as a sheet. He had seen the landowner coming and called out to him....AND THE LANDOWNER SHOT AT HIM WITH A PISTOL, BARELY MISSING HIM.

Seems the "poacher" had asked for permission THAT SAME DAY to coon hunt there that night and was granted permission BY THE LANDOWNER. WTH?????

I went back by the landowners house and told his wife I wasn't coming to anymore complaints unless SHE called me, her husband was an idiot. She agreed and understood.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                    "What's taking so long for him to update the story?"

"Sorry, guys. I stapled my balls to the toilet seat again."

I’m seriously going to use that excuse sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      So all that and not even a single flat tire?
                      4 to be exact
                      And I had permission..

Comment

Well, dadgummit! For the record you handled this well; the encounter, not the live thread!!!

I tossed and turned all night wondering the outcome!

Comment

I wondered what Destry was up to when I saw him roll by about 7:45 this morning

Glad it all worked out peaceably

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Well, dadgummit! For the record you handled this well; the encounter, not the live thread!!!

I tossed and turned all night wondering the outcome!
                            But did you eat almonds??

Comment

All this and not a single hog harmed.

Comment

the 9118 people that viewed this thread wanting poacher blood also need an apology.

Comment

Working...
                                X