Ford F-350 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford F-350 Problems

I know I'm gonna get kicked out of the FORD IS THE ONLY PICK-UP EVER BUILT CLUB but here goes. I have a 2015 F-350 with 41,000 miles on it.If you hit a rough spot in the road doing over 70 mph it goes into SEVERE death wobble mode. Took it to dealership and problem better but not cured. If you're driving into a strong wind at speed limit, windshield or something whistles like a banshee. Ford can't find the problem. The radio speakers on passenger side go in and out at will, Ford can't find/fix that. Heard a new rattle and checked and front driver side wheel/ axle about to fall off. Ford has it now. Wondering what that will cost. When its rolling again it is going to Chevy/GMC or Dodge house to be replaced. Anything but a four letter word for me from here on. Thanks for the rant

Noooooo! Are you sure it's a Ford

Comment

Hate to hear that. I wouldn't deal with those problems either. Good luck on trading. I hope they don't get to you too bad on what they give for yours!

Comment

My 2014 F350 had the death wobble. It took several trips to dealership before they got it fixed. Haven't had issue since. Other than that I haven't had any problems. Have 135K miles on it.

Comment

Sell that clunker. That's a rough one $$$.

Comment

Doublearrow had the same problem I think

Comment

track bar ball joint!

Comment

I had the death wobble on my 08. Put the BD diesel track bar on it and never had another issue.

Comment

I drove one that had the whistle when I was buying my last one.

The salesman told me they would get it fixed and I told him the guy that would be buying it appreciated that, but it wouldn’t be me

It was the sunroof trim.....I bought the one next to it on the lot, and no whistle.

Comment

Love my Fords but I am not going to own any brand anymore once the extended warranty runs out.

Comment

I switched to Ford after a couple GM “lemons”, and I won’t go back. I firmly believe there are bad apples in every brand, and it’s just a person’s bad luck if you get one.

My current Fords have just over 78k, just over 113k, and just over 132k without a hiccup...

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                        Love my Fords but I am not going to own any brand anymore once the extended warranty runs out.
                        This

Comment

Are you sure you didn't jump into a Government Motors truck?

Comment

Take it to a different dealer for repairs!

Comment

I had the same problem....
                              changed the upper ball joint on the right and it worked for a week. then doing it again after I aligned the front end. Someone at ford said replace the tires they needed it but not noticeable 1500 later (tires) and it has not done it since. it is fine now...

I would have never believed it but it worked.

Jim Hunt

Comment

Working...
                              X