Need 2-3 more for pronghorn hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need 2-3 more for pronghorn hunt.

Hey guys I have a landowner north of Colorado city that will let 4 guys hunt 7 days for $1000 each plus $389 otc antelope tag. 5000 acres with water holes. The hunters don't have to hunt the same days and can hunt anytime in archery season which is I believe Aug 15-sep20. Quite a few TBHer have hunted this place with good success. Me and possibly (shake & bake) are looking to do this hunt as of right now so we need 2 possibly 3 more guys. Pm me if your interested and want more info.

I am planning on hunting Friday august 25-Monday august 28. Drive up Thursday night and home Monday night. If anyone wants to come I don't mind having someone ride up with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had the coin I'd be all about it!

Comment

Dang man. Too short of a notice for me. Archery Antelope is a blast!! Plus I just dropped $7k on having an emergency plumbing at the house. %&@*=&$ old pipes collapsed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        Hey guys I have a landowner north of Colorado city that will let 4 guys hunt 7 days for $1000 each plus $389 otc antelope tag. 5000 acres with water holes. The hunters don't have to hunt the same days and can hunt anytime in archery season which is I believe Aug 15-sep20. Quite a few TBHer have hunted this place with good success. Me and possibly (shake & bake) are looking to do this hunt as of right now so we need 2 possibly 3 more guys. Pm me if your interested and want more info.

I am planning on hunting Friday august 25-Monday august 28. Drive up Thursday night and home Monday night. If anyone wants to come I don't mind having someone ride up with me

Is it Archery Only?

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
          Is it Archery Only?

Yes over the counter archery tags. You must draw rifle or muzzy.

Comment

I wish I hadn't seen this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              I wish I hadn't seen this thread...

Lol it will be fun. Heck I'm selling my AR to go. I haven't shot it in 3 years lol

Comment

Dang, is love to do this. I have not hunted speed goat. Not in the cards for me for this year though. I leave for South Africa in 2 weeks.

Good luck JT!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Dammit boyyyyy

Comment

Uuuuuugggghhhhhh I'm trying to save money and read this!!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up for the evening crowd

Comment

Man if I wasn't going elk hunting id be all over this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Where was this before I moved to KY? That's my number one bucket list hunt. Too short notice for leave. Good luck on your hunt, please share the pics in a thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X