No announcement yet.

Attention Texas ASA Shooters...State Championship Qualification Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Chuck? There's a Country Hearth in Tyler I believe. Right behind Lowes. But yes you should already have your room if you need one!

Comment

Originally posted by tallnhairy View Post
      A friend of ours owns the bar there. It's not bad.

For anyone else looking, give Stephanie @ Whitten Inn on 351 a call. Her number is 325-673-5271 and tell her that Tim from ABCO sent you. Nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean and the service is great.
      Will check into that.

Comment

Looking forward to it bud....think I might bring the family and let them fun shoot....

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
          Really Chuck? There's a Country Hearth in Tyler I believe. Right behind Lowes. But yes you should already have your room if you need one!
          Yep never heard of them, granted I have to stay in some real backwoods town when I am out working in power plants. Like last month when I went to Vermont I stayed in a roadside motel that had ***GASP** metal keys!!

Comment

LOL that is funny Chuck!
            What day are you and Grace Ann shooting? We will shoot on Sunday.

Comment

I am not shooting, this is all about her, merely the coach. We are going to be In Abilene the whole weekend. Might come out and register on Saturday, let her practice for a bit and then shoot on Sunday. The whole family is going and our youngest turns 6 this weekend, so we need to make it fun for her too.

I really hadn't thought much about it yet, just trying to go with the flow.

Comment

Working...
              X