3D shoots this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D shoots this weekend?

Other than Tejas (too far), are there any 3D shoots this weekend?

Where is Tejas?

Comment

Tejas Bowmen Archery club is in Corpus Christi, Tx. Its there first time hosting an official ASA shoot. I put on an intro to ASA shoot a couple years ago and had a real good turn out. It should be a fun shoot for sure.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Other than Tejas (too far), are there any 3D shoots this weekend?
        Cowtown Bowmen to host benefit shoot for Orangeout.org - June 23Rd, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Orange Out Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 and faith based foundation in which the purpose is to help families going through childhood cancer by providing emotional, spiritual, monetary...

Comment

Archers for Christ Paris Texas hamburgers and snowcones available

Comment

Saltgrass archery. See 3d section

Comment

There is a benefit 3d shoot in Waco this weekend!! Look it up in the 3d section, should a good shoot!

Comment

thanks, y'all!

Comment

Yeah Thanks DesertDug Saltgrass will be shooting Saturday and Sunday..Come out and join the fun It will be Hot drink plenty of Liquids...Thanks

Comment

yer killing me Smalls. Killing me. LOL

Yes what is above is about all I have listed as well. Will post tonight on FB page.

oh, and L n L is shooting this weekend too. They posted here

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                      Saltgrass archery. See 3d section
                      www.saltgrassarcheryclub.org

Comment

Actually, I hope several other people can use the info here. I thought I was going to be able to go somewhere to shoot, but I forgot about the LSBA Expo and Banquet on Saturday in Bryan (Brazos County Expo). We are hosting the archery event and a table. Come see us!

Comment

Dang!!!

Tracey, I sure was planning on being there at the banquet but am having to go down to the coast to have my sons B-day party at my folks. Good thing is its only about 10 minutes from salt grass!

Comment

You will like Salt Grass's course. Bring lots of bug repellant!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              You will like Salt Grass's course. Bring lots of bug repellant!
                              No skeeter spray needed !!! The range has dodged all the rain in the last 3 weeks. We are bone dry. Last night, setting up targets, at late dusk, I noticed I had one mosquitoe on each leg and I did not spray any repellant.

I have had trouble getting the cold air to stay in place. That needs a little more work.

Comment

Working...
                              X