Big Oak Bowhunting - Pic Heavy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Oak Bowhunting - Pic Heavy!!!

Just got home from another EPIC weekend of hunting at Big Oak Bowhunting! 4 of us hunted and all got our target animals. We were going to keep shooting, but our trip got cut a little short with word that my Uncles lab was not doing good health wise.

Buff, Lisa, Whitney, and Bagley made this one of the most enjoyable trips. Which I didn't even think was possible! We saw tons of animals. Yesterday evening I saw over 40 animals (axis, red deer, aoudad, sheep, ibex, fallow, and hogs)! The home cooked food was outstanding once again. Company was like hunting with family. All 4 of them do everything in their power to make sure you are taken care of. Buff just recently purchased an electric ranger with a high rack so that we could sneak around the ranch and search for animals that were feeder shy. Riding around in that was a blast! The most impressive thing this trip was Buff and Bagley saving the day for a couple of us recovering animals. They go above and beyond to make sure your animal is recovered. Between Bagley's incredible trailing abilities and Buff's 300 BO with thermal and suppressor, I don't think it would be possible for them to loose a wounded animal.

If you haven't been to Big Oak yet, I would highly recommend taking a trip! You can't beat the price, accommodations, food, people, and animals! I can personally guarantee that will not be disappointed.

I will let most of the pictures do the talking...

LDPs first

Riding in the high rack of the electric ranger...

Food ****

Animals...

Accommodation

Tailgate pic...

I can't wait to get up there! Awesome weekend

Comment

Looks like ya'll had a great hunt congrats.

Comment

Yall did good. Congrats

Comment

Well done, men!

Comment

Saw the Stag pic on Facebook! Great trophies! Congrats to all the hunters!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Man yall did awesome. I need to get a trip up there sometime soon.

Comment

Love that stag! Them fallow are beautiful animals! Congrats to all

Comment

Great write up but the picture of you with the Aoudad pretty much says it all

Comment

Agree with everything you said. Great place. Great People.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Great pics. Can you post a link to their site or contact information? Also, where is this place located? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post
                            Great pics. Can you post a link to their site or contact information? Also, where is this place located? Thanks.
                            bigoakbowhunting.com is your source for bow hunting tips, tactics, and techniques. Learn from the pros how to bag that buck with a bow!

Comment

Thank ya

Comment

Working...
                              X