No announcement yet.

Hagerman Qualifier, CCR, 13 July 2013, 0900-sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot one thanks, Kevin S. thanks for the help!

Comment

One pic

I was only to take one pic, this was @0900.
      Last edited by Razorback01; 07-21-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Fun time for sure

Comment

I had a great time today! Both with the program, shooting, and everyone there. It was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones too . Coodoes to CCR for letting this happen there. And providing that sausage too! It has been a fine day.

Comment

And Doug, thanks for all the planning and effort you put forward. We don't want to overlook your time and efforts. We all appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
              And Doug, thanks for all the planning and effort you put forward. We don't want to overlook your time and efforts. We all appreciate it.
              2X on that Travis. Doug went well above on this one .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                2X on that Travis. Doug went well above on this one .
                Agreed. Good seeing you again too, Mike.

Comment

Can't find the link to pay my fee and application. Can someone post it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                    Can't find the link to pay my fee and application. Can someone post it?
                    Do you still have the email that notified you had been drawn? There was a link in that email.

If you don't, you should be able go to www.hagermanpermits.com and buy it there.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
                      Do you still have the email that notified you had been drawn? There was a link in that email.

If you don't, you should be able go to www.hagermanpermits.com and buy it there.
                      I'm trying to use the link in the email they sent when I got notified, and it isn't working. Matter of fact, the whole "hagermanpermits.com" site seems to be down.

Comment

Originally posted by MojoTexas View Post
                        I'm trying to use the link in the email they sent when I got notified, and it isn't working. Matter of fact, the whole "hagermanpermits.com" site seems to be down.
                        Never mind. For some reason it's not working from my cable modem. I tried a different network and it worked. I'm all set.

Comment

Working...
                        X